“These heavily-armored units will attack defensive buildings, distracting them at close range while your troops do the damage. These unique French units have more hitpoints.”
The AMX-13 Tank is the level 10 French unique armored Heavy Cavalry troop unlocked in the Cold War Age. Its predecessor is the ARL-44 Tank and can be upgraded to Veteran AMX-13 Tank. It's researched in a level 11 Armory. It is the French version of the MBT Mk2.
General Information Edit
- Like all heavy cavalry, AMX-13 Tanks are front runners among all troops, with a great deal of hitpoints, they can endure more than any other troop. For their strength in taking damage, they do sheer damage themselves and cannot win battles unless they are supported by stronger troops.
- Due to the French's nation power of troops trained quicker; the AMX-13 Tank can be trained in 4 minutes and 40 seconds which is 70 seconds earlier than standard heavy cavalry (5 minutes and 50 seconds).
- The AMX-13 Tank is one of the strongest units in the game; as well as the strongest heavy cavalry.
- The AMX-13 Tank has more damage than standard heavy cavalry and can minimize casualties.
- As a French unique unit, AMX-13 Tank can inflict more damage and has more health than standard tanks.
Historical Description Edit
The AMX-13 was a French light tank that was designed to serve as both tank hunter and airborne assault vehicle. It featured a magazine-fed autoloader and an oscillating turret. When aiming up or down the entire turret would shift on the hinge, which allowed for better depression angles and a significantly larger gun. The AMX-14 was adapted into over a hundred variants that have served France and her allies in at least nine wars since 1953.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- AMX-13 Tanks have a lot of health but are slow and have low attack power, so use them in groups.
- AMX-13 Tanks are weak against many defenses grouped together.
- Due to their high health, AMX-13 Tanks can be use as meat shields to protect infantry from the defenses.
- Anti-Tank Guns can destroy AMX-13 Tanks easily like all Heavy Cavalry. If you can, try swarming it with heavy infantry or ranged infantry to destroy it quick enough since the anti-tank gun is slow.
- When pushing for trophies, you would need to destroy the City Center. In many bases, the City Center would be in the center of the base. First, train up an army of AMX-13 Tanks and a combat engineer. When attacking, deploy an engineer and wait until it destroys the necessary walls, then deploy all your AMX-13 Tanks in the areas which the City Center is more close to. If there are a few defenses blocking the way, destroy them. Then rally your AMX-13 Tanks to destroy the City Center.
- AMX-13 Tanks would ignore defensive troops and would pursue their targets which are defensive buildings. However, if a defensive troop attacks the AMX-13 Tank, the AMX-13 Tank will attack back until the defensive troop is killed; thus making the AMX-13 Tank distracted. Try to use and deploy Ranged Infantry such as the Veteran Rifleman or Heavy Infantry such as Valiant Infantry after deploying the AMX-13 Tanks to eliminate the defensive troops.
Defensive Strategies Edit
- AMX-13 Tanks are a good alliance troop due to its high health, making it longer to kill them.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|