“These support units restore health to injured or damaged troops, allowing them to sustain the attack for a longer duration. Heavy cavalry and generals are healed for 3 times as much.”
General Information[edit | edit source]
- The Advanced Supply Convoy heals the damaged troop that is close to it by throwing supplies at it. They will continually throw supplies at the damaged troop until it is fully healed.
- The supplies the Advanced Supply Convoy throws can also heal troops that are close to the target troop that is supplied to.
- If all the troops have full health, the Advanced Supply Convoy would remain stationary unless a troop gets damaged.
- Advanced Supply Convoy cannot attack and therefore are defenseless.
- They move faster than most troops and gain more speed during a rally.
Historical Description[edit | edit source]
Warsaw Pact member nations relied on the Soviet-built GAZ-66 light utility truck for transporting military cargo during the second half of the Cold War. Nearly a million units were produced from 1965-1999, but eventually an update was needed. The new GAZ-3308 was nicknamed 'Sadko' after a musician from Russian folklore. Gorky Automobile Plant's factory in Nizhny Novgorod has been manufacturing the model since 1996 or 1997.
A sturdy and straightforward workhorse, the Sadko's all-wheel drive allows it to cross any terrain. This is valuable in the remote reaches of Siberia where roads may be in poor condition if they exist at all. Unlike the cabover (flat-nosed) GAZ-66, it features a bonneted cabin, making for a safer and more comfortable ride. Newer variants like the 2014 Sadko Next have extended its range, increased its carrying capacity, and added a diesel engine that satisfies European emissions standards.
Attack Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Since Honored Supply Convoy cannot attack and are defenseless, use Elite Infantry or Honored SMG to defend them and cover them from enemies and defences.
- Honored Supply Convoy only heal
the closest damaged troop. If you want them to heal a troop that is badly damaged and distances away, try to recall by rally your troops to a safe spot so your Supply Convoy can heal it.
- During an attack, watch out for sniper towers as they tend to take the supply convoys which most of the time stand behind your troops
- If you practice the 2 or 3 corner attack, divide your supply convoy among the troops as placing them all in one corner would get them moving to the other
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|