“Allows you to join an alliance. Alliance members can chat and send each other reinforcements.”
Levels[edit | edit source]
General Information[edit | edit source]
- The Alliance Gate allows you to create or join an Alliance.
- It initially appears as a ruined building and it can be repaired starting in the Iron Age in order to unlock its functionality.
- Upgrading it increases the capacity of alliance troops.
- There is no functionality lost while upgrading the Alliance Gate.
- Unlike the standard buildings, you cannot move it, and connecting it to the Town Center via Roads does not grant a Road network bonus.
- The Alliance Gate cannot be destroyed in battles.
- You can only send a maximum of 20 individual units to each ally at once per request. For example, if your ally sends a request and has a troop capacity of 27 troops, you could send 19 Heavy Infantry and 1 Heavy Cavalry (with 6 troop space), but you couldn't send 27 Heavy Infantry units.
- The French can receive 3 more donated troops from Alliance Members. This becomes 6 in the Gunpowder Age.
- If player "Jim" gives troops to "Joe", the donated troops will benefit from "Joe" bonus : library, university, museum, coalitions and so on. However BHG explained different principles may apply to Troop Tactics.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Citizens Needed||XP Gain||Alliance Troop Limit||French Alliance Troop Limit||Storage Capacity||Age Unlocked|
|1||30,000||5m||4||50||6 +3*||9 + 3*||2,700||Iron Age|
|2||80,000||6h||520||9 + 3*||12 + 3*||2,835||Classical Age|
|3||600,000||1d||1,115||12 + 3*||15 + 3*||2,970||Medieval Age|
|4||1,500,000||2d||1,630||15 + 3*||21 + 3*||3,105||Gunpowder Age|
|5||4,000,000||7d||3,245||18 + 3*||24 + 3*||3,240||Enlightenment Age|
|6||5,000,000||8d||3,495||21 + 3*+20**||27 + 3*+20**||3,375||Industrial Age|
|7||6,000,000||9d||3,724||24 + 3*+20**||30 + 3*+20**||3,510|
|8||8,000,000||10d||3,950||27 + 3*+20**||33 + 3*+20**||3,645||Global Age|
|9||9,300,000||11d||4,160||30 + 3*+20**||36 + 3*+20**||3,780||Atomic Age|
|10||10,695,000||11d 12h||4,780||33 + 3*+20**||39 + 3*+20**||3,915||Cold War Age|
*Level 3 Alliance perk "Soldier Exchange Program: Alliance Gate Capacity increased by 3."
**Sally Ride Research in Level 4 University - 4 Level of research 5 extra troops per level
Boosts[edit | edit source]
- The Alliance Gate of the french nation has an additional +3 capacity (and an additional +3 after the Gunpowder Age is reached).
- Being in an alliance that is level 3 or higher will allow for an additional +3 troop capacity in the Alliance Gate.
- The research of Sally Ride in the University confers the following bonuses to the Alliance Gate:
- Alliance Gate Donated Troops Caps: +5 donated troops cap (4 levels).
- Allied forces law increase donation cap by +1 (10 levels).
- Having an active French Consulate from the event Forging Allegiance grants an additional +3 troops space to the Alliance Gate.
VIP Bonuses[edit | edit source]
Building Upgrade Resource Cost
- Level 9 : 5%
- Level 12 : 10%
- Level 15 : 15%
Trivia[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|