“Two extra soldiers will pop out by surprise when an enemy reaches this trap.”
General Information Edit
- The Ambush Trap is a Defensive Building that produces 2/3 troops(depending on the level) when an enemy gets too close.
- It's a one time use and has to be re-armed after you're attacked(if it was triggered during the attack).
- Research Deception chapter 3 at the Library to increase the amount of ambushers by 1.
- Level 1-4 is a hole in the ground with an circular or square lid, with a hoplite under it. Levels 5-7 is a hole in the ground again, with circular lids with gunmen inside, with a metal frame
- You can put the Ambush Trap in front of the Ballista/Cannon Tower so when enemy troops come near it such as Heavy Cavalry, the soldiers will distract the Heavy Cavalry, giving the Ballista/Cannon Tower more time to fire.
- You can also put it within the radius of Angkor Wat, combined with healing power, they would fight longer.
- It's also effective to put two or more next to each other so they distract the enemy longer.
|Gunpowder Age||3 (4)|
|Enlightenment Age||4 (5)|
|Industrial Age||6 (7)|
|Global Age||7 (8)|
|Atomic Age||8 (9)|
|Cold War Age|
|Level||Build Cost||Re-Arm Cost||Upgrade Time||Citizens Needed||Ambusher Type||Amount of Ambushers||Experience Gain||Age Unlocked|
|5||750,000||?||4d||Shock Infantry||4||1,115||Industrial Age|
|6||1,500,000||?||7d||Assault Infantry||4 (5)||1,515||Global Age|
|7||2,500,000||?||9d||Elite Infantry||1,740||Atomic Age|
|8||3,600,000||?||10d||Valiant Infantry||1,845||Cold War Age|
|9||4,000,000||?||11d||Expert Infantry||1,950||Space Age|
- Chapter 3 : Increases the number of ambushers by 1
- Chapter 3 : Increases the number Ambush Trap by 1
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.