“Two extra soldiers will pop out by surprise when an enemy reaches this trap.”
General Information Edit
- The Ambush Trap is a Defensive Building that produces 2/3 troops(depending on the level) when an enemy gets too close.
- It's a one time use and has to be re-armed after you're attacked(if it was triggered during the attack).
- Research Deception chapter 3 at the Library to increase the amount of ambushers by 1.
- Level 1-4 is a hole in the ground with an circular or square lid, with a hoplite under it. Levels 5-7 is a hole in the ground again, with circular lids with gunmen inside, with a metal frame
- You can put the Ambush Trap in front of the Ballista/Cannon Tower so when enemy troops come near it such as Heavy Cavalry, the soldiers will distract the Heavy Cavalry, giving the Ballista/Cannon Tower more time to fire.
- You can also put it within the radius of Angkor Wat, combined with healing power, they would fight longer.
- It's also effective to put two or more next to each other so they distract the enemy longer.
||Amount of Ambushers
| 1|| 40,000|| ?|| 0s||1|| Phalanx
||2|| -|| Classical Age
| 2|| 80,000|| ?|| 1d|| Pikeman|| 520|| Medieval Age
| 3|| 250,000|| ?|| 2d|| Halberdier|| 760|| Gunpowder Age
| 4|| 400,000|| ?|| 3d|| Fusilier|| 3|| 950|| Enlightenment Age
|5||750,000||?||4d||Shock Infantry||4||1,115||Industrial Age
|7||2,500,000||?||9d||Elite Infantry||1,740||Atomic Age
|8||3,600,000||?||10d||Valiant Infantry||1,845||Cold War Age
|9||4,000,000||?||11d||Expert Infantry||1,950||Space Age
- ↑ The Deception Technology Chapter 3 at the Library increase the number of ambushers by 1.
The Deception Technology at the Library confers the following bonuses to Ambush Trap:
- Chapter 3 : Increases the number of ambushers by 1
The Engineering Technology at the Library confers the following bonuses to Ambush Trap:
- Chapter 3 : Increases the number Ambush Trap by 1