“When defending, heals nearby defenders. Once a day you may collect a bonus trade good.”
The Angkor Wat is one of four wonders unlocked in the Gunpowder Age.
General Information[edit | edit source]
- This Wonder is available during the Gunpowder Age.
- When near the Wonder, defending troops and generals will be healed by a flat amount and increase as you proceed through your ages. The previous percent-based heal was far stronger than intended for generals.
- Once destroyed, the defenders will no longer benefit from the healing.
- It can be a great partner for other defensive wonders, much like Versailles. This is because it can benefit your defending army (Note: Angkor Wat cannot go together with Versailles, since they are both wonders from the gunpowder age and therefore only one of them may be build at a time).
- In addition to a healing effect, you can obtain a free trade good, which comes in a sets from 3-6 (depending on age). This is basically outclassed by the free mercenary army provided by Taj Mahal (as it can be valued around 5-10 trade goods); however, with the set of free trade goods, you can do whatever you want with them be it purchase a blessing or a mercenary army.
- It can be more effective with a plethora of researches at the Library. Partisans, Hounds, Fortification, Nationalism, Leadership, Banking, etc.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
|Age||Trade Goods per day||Heal AOE||Heal Amount||Battle Pulse|
Note: values in parenthesis "()" shows bonuses after Heritage Research.
- Range: 12 squares from building edge
For building's other statistics see Wonders.
Historical Description[edit | edit source]
Built during the reign of Suryavarman II in the 12th century in Cambodia, Angkor Wat is the largest religious monument in the world. Originally a temple (or temple complex) dedicated to the Hindu god Vishnu, over time it was converted into a Buddhist religious site. Constructed largely of sandstone and laterite (natural brick), the structures are covered with beautiful bas-reliefs depicting important historical and religious scenes as well as hundreds upon hundreds of images of beautiful minor and major deities. A work of extraordinary beauty, the structure has the power to awe and inspire the pilgrim today.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- As of the "World Wars Update", the healing has changed from a percentage to a flat number; however, this increases as you go through the Ages. This new number will heal defending soldiers better, as generals received too much healing.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|