“While their shots do little at enemy buildings, these troops are experts at dealing enemy foot troops.”
General Information Edit
- Like all ranged infantry, Archer can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly, as they have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry.
- Archer aren't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- Archer are ranged units and can destroy buildings over walls.
- Archer would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- If there are enemy units nearby, Archer would attack them.
Historical Description Edit
Forming the ranged wing of medieval armies, Archers would carry composite bows and wear an iron helmet and leather or scale vest. The primary drawback is that it is a long and difficult process to train an archer, making them expensive to replace when they get run over by a mass of charging cavalry.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Archer has low health; making them vulnerable to defenses. Use Heavy Infantry as meat shields to protect the Archer.
- Archer is cheap and can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use Archer to protect heavy infantry from other infantry so your Heavy Infantry won't get distracted.
- Since Archer can deal more damage to foot troops, bringing some along with Heavy Infantry and/or Heavy Cavalry will help deal with pesky defending foot troops!
- Make sure to keep the Archer behind your 'meat shields' or away from danger.
Defensive Strategies Edit
- Archer can be used as good Alliance Troops. One example is that they can shoot over walls to attack troops of the attackers forcing the troops to destroy the wall to kill them. Another thing is that they're good against other Heavy Infantry.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|