“View and store luxury items; namely Speed Ups and manuals”
- View and store luxury items; namely Speed Ups and Wall Manuals (Update of Nov18).
- Speed Ups are consumable items that reduce the time of an action in progress.
- Speed Ups can be applied to: University and Library research, building construction and upgrades, museum artifact unlocks, forest expansion/clearing, expeditions, and blacksmith research.
- How to get Speed Ups: in the daily league boats, and victory chests. Additionally they are available via sales.
- Speed Ups are consumed when used. Later canceling the action does not give the Speed Up back.
- Speed Ups cannot be split; using a time value longer than needed does not give time back.
- Archive building upgrades allow using longer Speed Ups. You can gain/store longer Speed Ups than your current building allows; but you can't use them until upgrading the building.
- Wall Manuals are consumable items that upgrade a segment of Walls or Gates as an alternative from using usual Gold or Food.
- The number of Wall Manuals needed for each upgrade depends on Walls or Gates level. See Walls or Gates for the number needed for each level of their upgrade.
Building statistics 
Building Upgrade Resource Cost
- Level 9 : 5%
- Level 12 : 10%
- Level 15 : 15%
Base Financing: Economic
- Reduce cost of Economic building upgrades by 1,000 ~ 85,000 Food/Gold (to a minimum of Free)
- The Archive building was added by the 6.5 update; September 2018
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|