“An Armory lets you upgrade the troops in your army, and maybe even give them guns!”
General Information Edit
- The Blacksmith/Armory is a military research building that allows you to upgrade Troops, Generals, Tactics, and Coalitions using Food or Oil (Gold for Defensive Coalitions).
- Higher levels of the Blacksmith/Armory unlocks higher-level upgrade for Barrack Troops, whereas higher level War Academy, Factory and Airstrip unlocks higher-level upgrade for Tactics, Factory Units / Troops, and Airstrip Units respectively .
- The Armory starts out as the Blacksmith at level 1 to 5 and finally becomes the Armory at level 6 and up.
- The Blacksmith is first available in the Stone Age.
- Researching Resistance Technology Chapter 3 at the Library will make the Armory produce your Nations Unique Troops on defense when destroyed. The troops level will depend on the Command Post Defenders level.
|Level||Build Cost||Citizens Needed||Upgrade Time||XP Gain||HP||Age Unlocked|
|11||11,800,000||10d||3,950||7,800||Cold War Age|
- Chapter 3: Armory produces Nations unique unit when destroyed
Fun Fact Edit
- A second upgrade slot can be unlocked for 1,000 after the Version 5.3 Update. It is a permanent 2nd slot.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.