“An Armory lets you upgrade the troops in your army, and maybe even give them guns!”
“Lets you upgrade the troops in your army!”
Levels[edit | edit source]
General Information[edit | edit source]
- The Blacksmith/Armory is a military research building that allows you to upgrade Troops, Generals, Tactics, and Coalitions using Food or Oil (Gold for Defensive Coalitions).
- Higher levels of the Blacksmith/Armory unlocks higher-level upgrade for Barrack Troops, whereas higher level War Academy, Factory and Airstrip unlocks higher-level upgrade for Tactics, Factory Units / Troops, and Airstrip Units respectively .
- The Armory starts out as the Blacksmith at level 1 to 5 and finally becomes the Armory at level 6 and up.
- The Blacksmith is first available in the Stone Age.
- Researching Resistance Technology Chapter 3 at the Library will make the Armory produce your Nations Unique Troops on defense when destroyed. The troops level will depend on the Command Post Defenders level.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
|Level||Build Cost||Citizens Needed||Upgrade Time||XP Gain||HP||Age Unlocked|
|11||11,800,000||10d||3,950||7,800||Cold War Age|
|13||16,000,000||12d 12h||?||?||Digital Age|
Boosts[edit | edit source]
- Chapter 3: Armory produces Nations unique unit when destroyed
- Chapter 4: Reduces the research time of Armory research by 5% .
VIP Bonuses[edit | edit source]
Building Upgrade Resource Cost
- Level 9 : 5%
- Level 12 : 10%
- Level 15 : 15%
Parliament[edit | edit source]
Base Financing: Army
- Reduce cost of Army building upgrades by 3,000 ~ 80,000 Food/Gold (to a minimum of Free)
Fun Fact[edit | edit source]
- A second upgrade slot can be unlocked for 1,000 after the Version 5.3 Update. It is a permanent 2nd slot.
- The Armory building level does not dictate which Airstrip and Factory troops can be upgraded; instead, those buildings dictate that. For example, an Atomic Age Armory can upgrade Digital Age troops if the Factory and/or Airstrip is a Digital Age level.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.