“While their shots do little at enemy buildings, these troops are experts at dealing enemy foot troops.”
General Information[edit source]
- Like all ranged infantry, Arquebusier can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly, as they have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry.
- Arquebusier aren't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- Arquebusier are ranged units and can destroy buildings over walls.
- Arquebusier would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- If there are enemy units nearby, Arquebusier would attack them.
Historical Description[edit | edit source]
The Arquebus was an early gunpowder weapon. It had a matchlock-firing action and was the first real "gun" in Europe. While a crossbow or a longbow could be fired more accurately, the Arquebus wasn't as hard to master as the longbow, and was quicker to reload than a normal crossbow.
Visuals[edit | edit source]
Attacking Strategies[edit source]
- Arquebusier has low health; making them vulnerable to defenses. Use Heavy Infantry as meat shields to protect the Arquebusier.
- Arquebusier is cheap and can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use Arquebusier to protect heavy infantry from other infantry so your Heavy Infantry won't get distracted.
- Since Arquebusier can deal more damage to foot troops, bringing some along with Heavy Infantry and/or Heavy Cavalry will help deal with pesky defending foot troops!
- Make sure to keep the Arquebusier behind your 'meat shields' or away from danger.
Defensive Strategies[edit source]
- Arquebusier can be used as good Alliance Troops. One example is that they can shoot over walls to attack troops of the attackers forcing the troops to destroy the wall to kill them. Another thing is that they're good against other Heavy Infantry.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|