“Invading troops that step on these have slower movement and lower damage.”
- The Barbed Wire is a trap that slows invading troops and decreases their damage for a time.
- The Barbed Wire starts as the Caltrops from level 1 to 4 and changes to the Barbed Wire from level 5 and above.
- It's a one time use and has to be re-armed after you're attacked (if it was triggered during the attack).
- The slowing down and damage reduction are not permanent, and the unit could recover if not killed.
- Research Deception chapter 2 at the Library to slow attackers by an extra 5%.
- Its radius is two tiles and the effect cannot overlap, so don't put two of them very close to each other.
- The effect also doesn't stack with Versailles, so don't put them too close together.
|Gunpowder Age||2 (*4)|
|Industrial Age||4 (*6)|
|Global Age||5 (*7)|
|Atomic Age||6 (*8)|
|Cold War Age|
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Re-Arm Cost||Citizens Needed||Upgrade Time||XP Gain||Slows Invaders||Damage Reduction||Age Unlocked|
|7||1,500,000||?||7d||1,515||55% (*60%)||55%||Global Age|
|8||2,500,000||?||9d||1,740||58% (*63%)||58%||Atomic Age|
|10||4,400,000||?||11d||1,945||62% (*67%)||62%||Cold War Age|
|11||5,500,000||?||12d||2,050||64% (*69%)||64%||Space Age|
|12||7,000,000||?||13d||2,050||66% (*71%)||66%||Digital Age|
|13||8,500,000||?||14d?||2,200||68% (*73%)||68%||Information Age|
- Traps upgrade Time: Decreases the time of upgrading Traps by 1% (10 levels).
- Traps upgrade Cost: Decreases the cost of upgrading Traps by 1% (10 levels).
Building Upgrade Resource Cost
- Level 9 : 5%
- Level 12 : 10%
- Level 15 : 15%
Base Financing: Defense
- Reduce cost of Defense building upgrades by 3,000 ~ 85,000 Food/Gold (to a minimum of Free)
- Like in DomiNations, they were used to slow down real-life enemies.
[LEVEL 1] A pile of four sided spikes with three spikes facing down and one facing up. They are made of a brownish metal.
[LEVEL 2] They become silver and longer. Also they become slightly curved.
[LEVEL 3] The spikes turn gold colored and are now straight. They are also sharper and shinier.
[LEVEL 4] They turn bigger and silver. They are now even shinier.
[LEVEL 5] They change to two sets of four sticks making an X. Barbed wire is in the middle of each.
[LEVEL 6] Three steel beams form an X surrounded by barbed wire.
[LEVEL 7] The steel beams become red.
[LEVEL 8] A concrete tank trap surrounded by barbed wire.
[LEVEL 9] The concrete tank trap is reinforced with metal.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|