“Bastions are formidable blockades that help to keep enemies out. When a Bastion is destroyed, Rubble appears and slows invaders that enter its area of effect.”
- Bastion are a 3x4 wide fortifications with a "U" shape in the middle. This allows for the placement of 2x2 or smaller building (such as a sniper tower or anti-tank gun) within the gap in the middle.
- When destroyed bastions leave behind a rubble that slows attacking troops within a radius. Place your bastions in an area where attacking troops will be forced to destroy them to maximize this effect.
- The wall breacher (Engineer) does 25% less damage against a bastion than it does against a wall.
||5,600,000 / 5,600,000
||7,500,000 / 7,500,000
||13,500,000 / 13,500,000
||Cold War Age
||15,200,000 / 15,200,000
||21,500,000 / 21,500,000
- Walls placed on any side of the Bastion count as connected, even though there may seem to be a gap.
- Gates cannot be connected inbetween a Bastion and a wall.
- Bastions cannot be improved using Wall Manuals from the Archive.
Building Upgrade Resource Cost
- Level 9 : 5%
- Level 12 : 10%
- Level 15 : 15%
Base Financing: Fortifications
- Reduce cost of Wall upgrades by 2 ~ 18% (to a minimum of Free)