“This temporary defensive building fires devastating rockets at atttackers.”
Not to be confused with Bazooka Tower
General Information Edit
- The Bazooka Sentry is a temporary defensive event building that fire devastating rockets at attackers.
- It be obtained from the Bazooka Barrage Event or in game purchases.
- It has an area splash effect making it powerful against a group of attackers
- It targets the closest troops and fires right away when they are within range.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- It can easily be destroyed by Paratroopers from the Transports plane if correctly dropped. The bomber can take it out in just one run.
- Another strategy that works good is sabotaging it then using Tanks and a wall breaker to rally on it.
- If a base has the Bazooka Sentry together with a Missile Silo, better use Demolition on the Bazooka Sentry first then focus on the silo.
- Fighters and Barrage are less effective on it
Defensive Strategies Edit
- Best is to have it in the middle of maze walls so as to make it hard for attackers even if they use sabotage on it.
- Most people tend to use planes on it (since is the only easy way to deal with it) and is advisable to build it near Air Defenses.
- Have a Decoy Trap at its base to get at attackers who try to rally on it
- It only last for 7 days so take full advantage of it. Always have the defensive Blessings (Tower and Fortification Blessing) on, in your home base and Coalitions (Egyptians) during World Wars
- The damage and hitpoints of the Bazooka Sentry changes with each age.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Great Leader Research • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.