“This temporary defensive building fires devastating rockets at atttackers.”
Not to be confuse with Bazooka Sentry
General Information Edit
- The Bazooka Tower is a temporary defensive event building that fire devastating rockets at attackers.
- It can only be obtained by purchasing it from a sale or from events.
- It has an area splash effect making it powerful against a group of attackers
- It targets the closest troops (unlike the Missile Silo which has target preference) and fires right away when they are within range.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- It has a high hitpoints so Paratroopers and Fighters are less effective on it. Bombers are the best aircraft against it
- Another strategy that works good is sabotage it then using Tanks and a wall breaker to rally on it.
- If a base has the Bazooka Tower together with a Missile Silo, better focus on the Bazooka Tower first by taking it out with a bomber.
- Barrage and Demolition are less effective on it since it has a high health.
- In combination with blitzkrieg, 2 or more rallied commandos will work well if the tower is easily accessible via gates.
Defensive Strategies (Defending with it) Edit
- Best is to have it in the middle of maze walls so as to make it hard for attackers even if they use sabotage on it.
- Most people tend to use planes on it (since is the only easy way to deal with it). Have an Air defense or SAM Batteries near it
- Have a Decoy Trap at its base to get at attackers who try to rally on it
- It only last for 7 days so take full advantage of it. Always have the defensive Blessings (Tower and Fortification Blessing) on, in your home base and Coalitions (Egyptians) during World Wars
- The damage and hitpoints of the Bazooka Tower changes with each age.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.