“While their shots do little at enemy buildings, these troops are experts at dealing enemy foot troops. These unique British troops do more damage and have +1 range!”
Black Watch is a British level 8 unique Ranged Infantry unit unlocked in Industrial Age. Its predecessor is Royal Yeomanry and can be upgraded to King's Royal Rifleman. This British unique unit replaces Rifleman. It is upgraded in level 8 Armory.
General Information Edit
- Like all ranged infantry, Black Watch can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly, as they have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry.
- Black Watch aren't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- Black Watch are ranged units and can destroy buildings over walls.
- Black Watch would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- If there are enemy units nearby, Black Watch would attack them.
- As a British unique unit, Black Watch has 15% more damage and +1 more attack range than regular Ranged Infantry.
Historical Description Edit
The Black Watch was created as part of the Childers Reforms in 1881, when the 42nd Royal Regiment of Foot was amalgamated with the 73rd Regiment of Foot. The Black Watch first saw action at the Anglo-Egyptian War and saw preeminence during the Western Front of the First World War.
The Black Watch wears a brown beret and a yellow jacket. He is armed with a rifle.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Black Watch has low health; making them vulnerable to defenses. Use Heavy Infantry as meat shields to protect the Black Watch.
- Black Watch is cheap and can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use Black Watch to protect heavy infantry from other infantry so your Heavy Infantry won't get distracted.
- Since Black Watch can deal more damage to foot troops, bringing some along with Heavy Infantry and/or Heavy Cavalry will help deal with pesky defending foot troops!
- Make sure to keep the Black Watch behind your 'meat shields' or away from danger.
Defensive Strategies Edit
- Black Watch can be used as good Alliance Troops. One example is that they can shoot over walls to attack troops of the attackers forcing the troops to destroy the wall to kill them. Another thing is that they're good against other Heavy Infantry.
- The Black Watch was a line infantry regiment of the British Army, in existence from 1881 (as the '''Royal Highland Regiment (Black Watch)''') until 2006.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|