|Building Style||North European|
|Unit Style||North European|
- More Loot - Loot from attacks increases by 15% (as in Version 3.0.150 update)
Benefits and Disadvantages
- Beneficial against defensive bases and garrisons.
- Suggested for aggressive players who are active most of the time.The British are referred to one of the best nations in the game
- Other indirect bonus related to the special unit of this nation: The British special unit is beyond the range of castles, redoubts and ballista/cannon towers/anti-tank guns because of its added range. It's extended range also enable them to destroy Town Centers and Castles without it spawning.
- It can attack deeply through enemy walls. This also makes it an excellent troop donation so it can safely attack enemy infantry behind walls.
- No defensive bonuses for this nation.
- Not suggested for non-active or non-aggressive players.
- British special unit can be attacked by castles, redoubts and ballistas if they approach to attack enemy infantry.
- Like normal archers, the British special unit has relatively low health and are vulnerable to catapults.
- Strongholds has a longer range (8) so it would always spawn if approached by the British infantries
The British unique Ranged Infantry units have +1 additional range and +15% damage than the standard ranged infantry units they replace.
Click the images to go to the pages on the troop specified.
- According to a 2015 survey, the British is the most played North European nation in the game. It is the 5th most played nation in the game behind Greeks, Romans, Chinese, and the Japanese.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.