“Produces heavy tanks on defense.”
Levels[edit | edit source]
General Information[edit | edit source]
- Bunkers are defensive buildings that will spawn Heavy Tanks when enemy troops go into its range.
- The Bunker is a unique defensive building since it requires resources in order to function. So when the Heavy Tanks spawned by the Bunker get destroyed or betrayed, it requires Oil to replace them. Bunkers can hold up to 5 Heavy Tanks.
- Bunkers spawn faster if they are within the radius of the Acropolis.
- Bunkers are available in the Industrial Age.
- Like troop-training defensive buildings, Bunkers can detect Commandos.
- The first wave of Heavy Tanks produced by the Bunker take 10 seconds. The waves after that take one minute.
Attacking Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Bunkers have low hitpoints so using Demolition and Barrage to take them out are very effective.
- Best way of dealing with spawned Heavy Tanks is using Fighters on them. Betrayal works great too
- Decoys doesn't work well on Bunkers as any spawn Heavy Tank can destroy it and quickly add up to your burden of dealing with defenders.
- On scouting a base, if the Bunker is dark inside and have no smoke coming out of the chimney then it means it has run out of oil and as such would not produce any Heavy Tank when under attack.
NOTE: Bunkers in war bases don't run out of oil. If its dark inside then its probably under upgrade in the main base. But if they are out of oil completely from start, they will not spawn.
Defensive Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Many attackers preferred to use Fighters on spawned Heavy Tanks so is advisable to have Bunkers near an Air Defense.
- Is best to avoid burying Bunkers in deep wall mazes since Heavy Tanks move very slow.
- Placing them near wonders such as Acropolis and Angkor Wat makes the Bunker spawn faster and heal the spawned Heavy Tanks respectively.
- Always refill the oil require for the Bunker to stay active after each attack on your base.
- Always refill your Bunkers before war starts.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
Building Quantity Statistics[edit | edit source]
|Industrial Age||1 (2)|
|Cold War Age|
Building Statistics[edit | edit source]
|Level||Build Cost||HP||Upgrade Time||Citizens Needed||XP Gain||Defender Type||Refill Cost||Defenders Per Wave||Max Defenders||Age Unlocked|
|1||100,000||7,500||7d||4||3,245||Heavy Tank||100||1||2 (3)||Industrial Age|
|2||120,000||7,750||8d||Heavy Tank Mk.2||120|
|3||190,000||8,525||10d||3,410||Heavy Tank Mk.3||140||Global Age|
|4||230,000||11,100||12d||4,365||Heavy Tank Mk.4||160||Atomic Age|
|5||255,000||14,430||13d||4,560||Heavy Tank Mk.5||180||Cold War Age|
|6||265,000||18,420||14d||4,750||Heavy Tank Mk.8||200||Space Age|
|7||270,000||22,600||15d12h||4,750||Heavy Tank Mk.9||220||Digital Age|
|8||280,000||27,120||16d||5,050||Heavy Tank Mk.10||240||Information Age|
Defenders Statistics[edit | edit source]
|Building's Level||Defender Type||Defender's Hitpoints||Defender's DPS|
|2||Heavy Tank Mk.2||22,000||1,573|
|3||Heavy Tank Mk.3||25,300||1,809|
|4||Heavy Tank Mk.4||29,100||2,373|
|5||Heavy Tank Mk.5||32,100||3,085|
|6||Heavy Tank Mk.8||?||?|
|7||Heavy Tank Mk.9||?||?|
|8||Heavy Tank Mk.10||?||?|
Boosts[edit | edit source]
- Chapter 1 : Increases Bunker health by 20%.
- Chapter 2 : Increases Bunker defenders by 1.
- Chapter 3 : Increases Bunker limit by 1.
- Chapter 4 : Increases Heavy Tank defenders damage by 10%
- Chapter 5 : Increases Bunker health by 30%.
The splash damage tech for Heavy Tanks does not count for Bunkers, only for offensive and alliance troops.
- Bunker Defenders Damage: +3% Heavy Tank defenders damage (10 levels)
- Bunker Defenders Hitpoints: +3% Heavy Tank defenders hitpoints (10 levels)
VIP Bonuses[edit | edit source]
Building Upgrade Resource Cost
- Level 9 : 5%
- Level 12 : 10%
- Level 15 : 15%
Parliament[edit | edit source]
Base Financing: Defense
- Reduce cost of Defense building upgrades by 10,000 Oil (to a minimum of Free)
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|