“These raiders go straight for the enemy's resources, and deal 4x damage against them.”
The Carabineer Raider is a level 6 standard Raiders unit unlocked in the Enlightenment Age. Its predecessor is the Dragoon Raider and can be upgraded to the Motorcycle Raider. It is researched in a level 7 Armory.
- Carabineer Raiders are good against resource buildings; doing up to 400% more damage.
- Carabineer Raiders would attack the closest resource building but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- Carabineer Raiders are weak against defensive buildings.
Historical Description Edit
With the advent of accurate, compact, quick firing and repeating rifles in the middle of the 19th century, Dragon guns were replaced by Carbine guns.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- If a base has full resource producers such as the farm or caravans, use Carabineer Riders against them so you can reap all of its resources.
- If resource storage buildings such as the mill or market has a lot of loot, try bring in an army composition of Carabineer Raiders and recall them to destroy them.
- Surprisingly, Carabineer Raiders are strong against enemy infantry and can hold up a lot until they fall.
- When battle commenced, an army's Carabineer Raiders might be used in a flanking maneuver to seek out enemy stores and loot them.
Defensive Strategy Edit
- Carabineer Raiders make good alliance troops. When the enemy spawns troops and the heavy horse raiders will rush to the scene to deal with them. They have a lot of hitpoints and thus; it will fall when there are too many enemies to deal with.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Great Leader Research • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|