“These raiders go straight for the enemy's resources, and deal 4x damage against them.”
The Carabineer Raider is a level 6 standard Raiders unit unlocked in the Enlightenment Age. Its predecessor is the Dragoon Raider and can be upgraded to the Motorcycle Raider. It is researched in a level 7 Armory.
General Information[edit | edit source]
- Carabineer Raiders are good against resource buildings; doing up to 400% more damage.
- Carabineer Raiders would attack the closest resource building but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- Carabineer Raiders are weak against defensive buildings.
Historical Description[edit | edit source]
With the advent of accurate, compact, quick firing and repeating rifles in the middle of the 19th century, Dragon guns were replaced by Carbine guns.
Visuals[edit | edit source]
Attacking Strategies[edit | edit source]
- If a base has full resource producers such as the farm or caravans, use Carabineer Riders against them so you can reap all of its resources.
- If resource storage buildings such as the mill or market has a lot of loot, try bring in an army composition of Carabineer Raiders and recall them to destroy them.
- Surprisingly, Carabineer Raiders are strong against enemy infantry and can hold up a lot until they fall.
- When battle commenced, an army's Carabineer Raiders might be used in a flanking maneuver to seek out enemy stores and loot them.
Defensive Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Carabineer Raiders make good alliance troops. When the enemy spawns troops and the heavy horse raiders will rush to the scene to deal with them. They have a lot of hitpoints and thus; it will fall when there are too many enemies to deal with.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|