“Caravans travel the world and bring back gold. More caravans, more gold!”
Levels[edit | edit source]
General Information[edit | edit source]
- The Caravan is unlocked in the Bronze Age and generates Gold that the player can collect. It is the same as the Farm except that the Caravan generates Gold, instead of Food.
- The Caravan travels around on the Roads in the game.
- When a town is under attack, the Caravans will drop their Gold onto random spots of the Road.
- The Gold collected and the Gold capacity is increased when you upgrade the Caravan.
Visual Differences[edit | edit source]
- A newly purchased Caravan has a camel ridden by a man with a shave, and behind the man are a few pots, likely filled with the gold the Caravan has collected.
- Caravans do have a weakness. Unlike farms, which can be placed inside and secured by walls, caravans move wherever there are roads, and sometimes off roads, and through walls, meaning that they will move outside of the protection of your walls. When enemy units deploy, they will drop their gold wherever they were and run for the town centre, possibly leaving your gold outside of your walls.
- When upgraded, the Caravan has the man have a blue tunic, and there are more pots behind him, and there is a sack on the side of the camel.
- Level 3 Caravans have even more pots, and the man gets a orange tunic. There are also two sticks at the back of the pots, with one shorter than the other. There is also a red carpet with black trim on the camel's back, though this is only easily visible when the Caravan is being upgraded. More objects are added to the side of the camel.
- Level 4 Caravans replace the pots with spherical objects, and the man gets a bright blue tunic. The sticks are replaced by tubes. Also, the objects on the side of the camel are removed, revealing the carpet.
- Level 5 Caravans gain a red stripe down the camel's head, the man gets a light gray hat. The spheres are replaced by a single gold box.
- Level 6 Caravans gain a gray cover, supported by a pair of poles. The gold box is replaced by a brown one. There is also a light brown sac on the side of the camel.
- Level 7 Caravans replace the gray cover with a yellow one, and a blue strip replaces the red one, and the box is replaced by a basket filled with gray objects. The carpet is replaced by a blue one. The sac becomes darker.
- Level 8 Caravans have their cover get a red trim, and the carpet is trimmed with yellow and red, and the strip of cloth becomes yellow on the half closet to the man. The reins gain three small tubes, that are red on the top quarter, and orange on the rest. Even more objects are added.
- Level 13+ caravans are small trucks/cars.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
|Press [Expand] to see the full table.|
|Medieval Age||6 (8)|
|Cold War Age|
|Level||Build Cost||Upgrade Time||Citizens Required||Experience Gain||Production per hour (*SH + C)||Storage Capacity||HP||Age Unlocked||Payback in days (cost/extra production)||Payback + Lost days of production|
|1||500||1min||2||15||154 (200)||800||845||Bronze Age||0.2 (0.2)||0.2|
|2||800||15min||65||308 (400)||1,600||1,000||0.3 (0.3)||0.31|
|3||1,600||1h||135||490 (637)||2,600||1,105||0.5 (0.5)||0.57|
|4||3,200||2h||195||672 (873)||5,000||1,210||Iron Age||1.0 (0.9)||1.22|
|5||10,000||8h||420||854 (1,110)||10,000||1,315||3.2 (2.7)||4.43|
|6||30,000||12h||520||1,036 (1,346)||15,000||1,470||Classical Age||9.6 (8.0)||11.95|
|7||70,000||16h||610||1,218 (1,583)||25,000||1,525||22.4 (18.7)||26.19|
|8||120,000||20h||690||1,428 (1,856)||35,000||2,035||Medieval Age||33.3 (27.8)||38.13|
|9||180,000||1d||760||1,638 (2,129)||50,000||2,520||50.0 (41.7)||56.80|
|10||240,000||2d||1,115||1,918 (2,493)||65,000||2,645||Gunpowder Age||50.0 (41.7)||61.70|
|11||400,000||3d||1,395||2,198 (2,857)||80,000||2,770||83.3 (69.4)||103.85|
|12||700,000||4d||1,630||2,478 (3,221)||110,000||4,025||Enlightenment Age||145.8 (121.5)||177.20|
|13||1,000,000||5d||1,845||2,758 (3,585)||140,000||4,175||Industrial Age||208.3 (173.6)||252.55|
|14||1,400,000||6d||2,040||3,038 (3,949)||170,000||4,325||291.7 (243.1)||350.80|
|15||1,800,000||7d||4||3,245||3,318 (4,313)||200,000||4,775||Global Age||?||?|
|17||2,800,000||9d||3,725||4,200 (5,460)||260,000||5,915||Atomic Age||?||?|
|19||4,200,000||10d 12h||4,055||5,780 (7,514)||365,000||8,610||Cold War Age||?||?|
|21||5,400,000||11d 12h||4,265||7,990 (10,387)||451,500||10,490||Space Age|
|25||10,000,000||14d 12h||5,000||13,782?||677,750||20,241||Information Age|
*SH = Stonehenge (Bonus +20%)
*C = Commerce (Bonus +10%)
Boosts[edit | edit source]
- Ch. 1 = +1 Caravan limit.
- Ch. 2 = +5% Caravan income.
- Ch. 3 = +1 Caravan limit.
- (Ch. 4 is +10% Market health).
- Ch. 5 = +5% Caravan income.
The Stonehenge wonder confers these bonuses to Caravans:
- Caravan Bonus: +20%
Emperor Moctezuma at the University confers these bonuses to the Caravan:
- Caravan Production : +10% Caravan income (5 levels)
VIP Bonuses[edit | edit source]
Gold from Caravans
- Level 1 : 3%
- Level 3 : 6%
- Level 5 : 10%
- Level 7 : 15%
- Level 11 : 20%
- Level 15 : 25%
Building Upgrade Resource Cost
- Level 9 : 5%
- Level 12 : 10%
- Level 15 : 15%
Parliament[edit | edit source]
- Caravan production +2 ~ 20%
- Caravans storage +1 ~ 10%
Base Financing: Economic
- Reduce cost of Economic building upgrades by 1,000~85,000 Food/Gold (to a minimum of Free)
References[edit | edit source]
- From Level 13 to Level 14 It takes 6 days In 6 days you produce 1970X24X6=283,680 Then: (283,680/200)/24 = 59.1 extra days. This puts the Payback time from 291.7 to 350.8
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|