General Information[edit | edit source]
The Citizens can be assigned for tasks to be completed, including:
- Hunting Wildlife.
- Gathering Resources from Fruit Tree and Gold Mine.
- Clearing Forest and Obstacles
- Constructing or upgrading Buildings
- Collecting piles of Gold, Food, or Oil, that are traded with Trade Goods in Mill, Market, or Oil Refinery.
- Conducting researches from Great Leaders at University
- Assigned to Shipping at Shipyard
Statistics[edit | edit source]
Current Maximum number of Citizens is 28.
- 20 from 10 Houses (3 at Dawn Age, 1 at Bronze Age, 1 at Classical Age, 1 at Gunpowder Age, 1 at Industrial Age, 1 at Atomic Age, 1 at Space Age, 1 at Information Age)
- 3 from Estate (if purchased)
- 3 from Villa for temporary (if placed at the base for certain amount of time)
- 1 if you play as Chinese Nations
- 1 from Sydney Opera House (if you have it)
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.