“While their shots do little at enemy buildings, these troops are experts at dealing enemy foot troops.”
General Information[edit source]
- Like all ranged infantry, Composite Bowman can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly, as they have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry.
- Composite Bowman aren't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- Composite Bowman are ranged units and can destroy buildings over walls.
- Composite Bowman would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- If there are enemy units nearby, Composite Bowman would attack them.
Historical Description[edit | edit source]
A Composite bow is a bow constructed of many different materials - Traditionally horn, wood, and sinew - laminated together in layers. Such weapons are much more efficient at storing energy than all-wood bows, allowing smaller bows to shoot arrows with equal range and stopping power. The earliest known Composite Bowmen were fielded in the second millennium BCE, and most Greek and Roman archers were armed with those weapons.
Visuals[edit | edit source]
Attacking Strategies[edit source]
- Composite Bowman has low health; making them vulnerable to defenses. Use Heavy Infantry as meat shields to protect the Composite Bowman.
- Composite Bowman is cheap and can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use Composite Bowman to protect heavy infantry from other infantry so your Heavy Infantry won't get distracted.
- Since Composite Bowman can deal more damage to foot troops, bringing some along with Heavy Infantry and/or Heavy Cavalry will help deal with pesky defending foot troops!
- Make sure to keep the Composite Bowman behind your 'meat shields' or away from danger.
Defensive Strategies[edit source]
- Composite Bowman can be used as good Alliance Troops. One example is that they can shoot over walls to attack troops of the attackers forcing the troops to destroy the wall to kill them. Another thing is that they're good against other Heavy Infantry.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|