General Information Edit
- Creates a fake army outside the enemy base. Enemy troops in a large radius will run to attack this inflatable threat.
Library / University BoostsEdit
- Battle Tactics Chapter 5: +20% hitpoints to Decoys.
- Emperor Haile Selassie at the University Level 5 increases the hitpoints of Decoy by 6% per skill level.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Decoy is almost in direct opposite to Sabotage and Blitzkrieg. Avoid placing the decoy and sabotage/blitzkrieg at the same time at a spot as one would cancel the other out.
- To make it last longer, avoid placing them near anti tanks .
- It works best if you place them on a wall segments. This mostly freeze the defenders as they get confuse on which side of the wall they should attack next.
|Strength||Distract enemy troops and buildings|