“Creates an inflatable tower. Attacking troops in a large radius will run to attack this phony threat.”
- The Decoy Trap is a trap (Defensive Buildings) that creates a phony target for the attacking troops.
- An attacker can use a decoy to prematurely activate this trap.
- Rallying doesn't work when your troops are caught in the ring of the decoy trap
Defensive Strategies Edit
- These traps work well in high concentrated areas or key building areas such as silo, town center, and stronghold.
- Utilize combination of anti tank gun, redoubts, and outgoing defender traffic to attack the lured troops.
- Placing a barbed wire tactfully with this will not only weaken but slow your enemy while they are also distracted for even easier overwhelming numbers to take them out.
|Cold War Age|
|Level||Build Cost||Citizens Needed||Re-Arm Cost||Upgrade Time||Experience Gain||HP||Range||Pulse Rate||Duration||Age Unlocked|
|3||4,320,000||1||?||10d||1,950||66,300||Cold War Age|
- Traps upgrade Time: Decreases the time of upgrading Traps by 1% (10 levels).
- Traps upgrade Cost: Decreases the cost of upgrading Traps by 1% (10 levels).
- Decoy Trap Hitpoints: Increases hitpoints of Decoy Traps by 1% (10 levels).
VIP Bonuses Edit
Building Upgrade Resource Cost
- Level 9 : 5%
- Level 12 : 10%
- Level 15 : 15%
Base Financing: Defense
- Reduce cost of Defense building upgrades by 3,000 ~ 85,000 Food/Gold (to a minimum of Free)
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.