“Creates an inflatable tower. Attacking troops in a large radius will run to attack this phony threat.”
- The Decoy Trap is a trap (Defensive Buildings) that creates a phony target for the attacking troops.
- An attacker can use a decoy to prematurely activate this trap.
- Rallying doesn't work when your troops are caught in the ring of the decoy trap
- These traps work well in high concentrated areas or key building areas such as silo, town center, and stronghold.
- Utilize combination of anti tank gun, redoubts, and outgoing defender traffic to attack the lured troops.
- Placing a barbed wire tactfully with this will not only weaken but slow your enemy while they are also distracted for even easier overwhelming numbers to take them out.
||22,000||0s|| -||51,000||2||1s||8s||Atomic Age
||?||10d||1,950||66,300||Cold War Age
Harriet Tubman at the University confers these bonuses to Decoy Trap:
- Traps upgrade Time: Decreases the time of upgrading Traps by 1% (10 levels).
- Traps upgrade Cost: Decreases the cost of upgrading Traps by 1% (10 levels).
- Decoy Trap Hitpoints: Increases hitpoints of Decoy Traps by 1% (10 levels).