“While their shots do little at enemy buildings, these troops are experts at dealing enemy foot troops. These unique Chinese troops have faster rate of fire!”
Elite Chu Ko Nu is a level 4 Chinese unique Ranged Infantry unit, unlocked in Classical Age. It's predecessor is Chu Ko Nu and can be upgraded to Royal Chu Ko Nu. This unit replaces Archer. It is upgraded in level 4 Blacksmith.
General Information Edit
- Like all ranged infantry, Elite Chu Ko Nu can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly, as they have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry.
- Elite Chu Ko Nu aren't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- Elite Chu Ko Nu are ranged units and can destroy buildings over walls.
- Elite Chu Ko Nu would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- If there are enemy units nearby, Elite Chu Ko Nu would attack them.
- As a Chinese unique unit, Elite Chu Ko Nu has twice firing speed but lower damage per shot than regular Ranged Infantry.
The Elite Chu Ko Nu was a further refinement of the weapon which allowed it to fire up to three bolts at one time. While this did sacrifice yet more range and accuracy, it resulted in a crossbow with an astonishing rate of fire, devastating when used in large numbers against big, slow targets (like enemy infantry units). Some Chinese warriors would smear poison on the tips of their arrows, further increasing the unpleasant effects of getting shot by multiple arrows.
Chu ko nu carries Repeating crossbow also known as the Zhuge crossbow.The Chinese repeating crossbow had a maximum range of 120 meters, with an effective range of 80 meters (260 ft).
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Elite Chu Ko Nu has low health; making them vulnerable to defenses. Use Heavy Infantry as meat shields to protect the Elite Chu Ko Nu.
- Elite Chu Ko Nu is cheap and can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use Elite Chu Ko Nu to protect heavy infantry from other infantry so your Heavy Infantry won't get distracted.
- Since Elite Chu Ko Nu can deal more damage to foot troops, bringing some along with Heavy Infantry and/or Heavy Cavalry will help deal with pesky defending foot troops!
- Make sure to keep the Elite Chu Ko Nu behind your 'meat shields' or away from danger.
Defensive Strategies Edit
- Elite Chu Ko Nu can be used as good Alliance Troops. One example is that they can shoot over walls to attack troops of the attackers forcing the troops to destroy the wall to kill them. Another thing is that they're good against other Heavy Infantry.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Great Leader Research • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|