“These specialized troops bring equipment suitable for one very powerful attack against enemy walls, breaking open a gap in the enemy defenses so your other troops can advance.”
General Information Edit
- When deployed on field, Elite Combat Engineers will run to the nearest wall section protecting a building and deal a large amount of damage to it.
- After destroying a wall, Elite Combat Engineers would attack the closest building but would do little damage.
- Elite Combat Engineers aren't good against buildings and enemy troops and can be killed easily.
Historical Description Edit
The Vietnam War posed enormous logistical and engineering problems for the United States military. Over the course of the twenty-year conflict, American engineers cleared hundreds of thousands of acres, laid miles of pipe, bridges, and build dozens of airfields, highways, port complexes, bridges, and base camps. Combat engineer had vital roles on the frontlines as wells, such as clearing mines and destroying Viet Cong tunnel networks with plastic explosive like C-4.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Try to use two Elite Combat Engineers to destroy one wall. That way, if one Elite Combat Engineer dies before it can destroy a wall, the second wall Elite Combat Engineer can destroy the wall since it used the first Elite Combat Engineer as a distraction.
- If a base has multiple compartments, it is suggested to bring many Elite Combat Engineers to break them.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|