“While their shots do little at enemy buildings, these troops are experts at dealing enemy foot troops. These unique British troops do more damage and have +1 range!”
The Elite RGJ Rifleman is a British level 12 unique Ranged Infantry unit unlocked in the Space Age. Its predecessor is the RGJ Rifleman. This British unique unit replaces the Elite Rifleman. It is upgraded in the level 12 Armory.
General Information Edit
- Like all ranged infantry, the Elite RGJ Rifleman can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly. They have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry than other type of unit.
- Elite RGJ Rifleman isn't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- Elite RGJ Rifleman is a ranged unit and can destroy buildings over walls.
- Elite RGJ Rifleman will attack the closest building in front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- If there are enemy units nearby, Elite RGJ Rifleman will attack them.
- As a British unique unit, Elite RGJ Rifleman has 15% more damage and +1 more attack range than regular Elite Rifleman.
Historical Description Edit
The Royal Green Jackets was an infantry regiment of the British Army that continued the traditions of the King's Royal Rifle Corps and the Rifle Brigade, orders dating back to the Napoleonic Wars. The Royal Green Jackets fought in Bosnia and Kosovo during the Yugoslav Wars, and suffered casualties at the hands of the IRA in Northern Ireland. RGJ soldiers of the Cold War era were typically armed with the FN FAL, a battle rifle whose popularity among NATO countries earned it the nickname 'Right Arm of the Free World'. The Royal Green Jackets served with distinction for forty years until their reorganization into The Rifles regiment in 2007.
Elite RGJ Rifleman wears a green colored shirt,trousers,beret and a brown colored ankle boots with a yellow back pack. He is holding a Stoner 63 assault rifle despite them using the rifle in the first place, but instead they had used a L1A1 Rifle.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Elite RGJ Rifleman have low health; making them vulnerable to defenses. Use Heavy Infantry such as Expert Infantry as meat shields to protect the RGJ Rifleman.
- Elite RGJ Rifleman is cheap and can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use Elite RGJ Rifleman to protect Heavy Infantry from other infantry so your Heavy Infantry won't get distracted.
Defensive Strategy Edit
Elite RGJ Rifleman can be used as good Alliance Troops. One example is that they can shoot over walls to attack troops of the attackers forcing the troops to destroy the wall to kill them. Another thing is that they're good against other heavy infantry.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|