“While their shots do little at enemy buildings, these troops are experts at dealing enemy foot troops.”
Elite Rifleman is a level 12 standard Ranged Infantry unit and is unlocked in Space Age. Its predecessor is Veteran Rifleman and can be upgraded to Honored Rifleman. It is upgraded in the level 12 Armory.
General Information[edit source]
- Like all ranged infantry, Elite Rifleman can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly, as they have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry.
- Elite Rifleman aren't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- Elite Rifleman are ranged units and can destroy buildings over walls.
- Elite Rifleman would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- If there are enemy units nearby, Elite Rifleman would attack them.
Historical Description[edit | edit source]
The M16 was the definitive rifle of the United States and its allies during the Cold War. It replaced the steel and wooden components of WWII weaponry with aluminum and fiberglass, making it extremely lightweight. It originally Suffered from a number of accuracy and reliability problems, partly due to inadequate cleaning kits and the harsh condition of jungle warfare. These malfunctions were addressed with the introduction of the M16A in 1967, in the hopes of improving the deteriorating situation in Vietnam. the M16 received many more upgrades over the year, and these variants have secured a legacy as the standard-issue rifles of military around the world.
Visuals[edit | edit source]
Mediterranean: The solider appears to be holding a variant of the FAL rifle family
The soldier appears to be holding a BM59 rifle
The soldier appears to be holding a Japanese Howa Type 64 Rifle.
Attacking Strategies[edit source]
- Elite Rifleman has low health; making them vulnerable to defenses. Use Heavy Infantry as meat shields to protect the Elite Rifleman.
- Elite Rifleman is cheap and can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use Elite Rifleman to protect heavy infantry from other infantry so your Heavy Infantry won't get distracted.
- Since Elite Rifleman can deal more damage to foot troops, bringing some along with Heavy Infantry and/or Heavy Cavalry will help deal with pesky defending foot troops!
- Make sure to keep the Elite Rifleman behind your 'meat shields' or away from danger.
Defensive Strategies[edit source]
- Elite Rifleman can be used as good Alliance Troops. One example is that they can shoot over walls to attack troops of the attackers forcing the troops to destroy the wall to kill them. Another thing is that they're good against other Heavy Infantry.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|