“While their shots do little at enemy buildings, these troops are experts at dealing with enemy foot troops”
General Information Edit
- Like all ranged infantry, Elite Rifleman can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly, as they have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry.
- Elite Rifleman aren't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- Elite Rifleman are ranged units and can destroy buildings over walls.
- Elite Rifleman would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- If there are enemy units nearby, Elite Rifleman would attack them.
Historical Description Edit
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Elite Rifleman has low health; making them vulnerable to defenses. Use Heavy Infantry as meat shields to protect the Elite Rifleman.
- Elite Rifleman is cheap and can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use Elite Rifleman to protect heavy infantry from other infantry so your Heavy Infantry won't get distracted.
- Since Elite Rifleman can deal more damage to foot troops, bringing some along with Heavy Infantry and/or Heavy Cavalry will help deal with pesky defending foot troops!
- Make sure to keep the Elite Rifleman behind your 'meat shields' or away from danger.
Defensive Strategies Edit
- Elite Rifleman can be used as good Alliance Troops. One example is that they can shoot over walls to attack troops of the attackers forcing the troops to destroy the wall to kill them. Another thing is that they're good against other Heavy Infantry.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.