“These specialized troops bring equipment suitable for one very powerful attack against enemy walls, breaking open a gap in the enemy defenses so your other troops can advance.”
General Information[edit | edit source]
- When deployed on field, Engineers will run to the nearest wall section protecting a building and deal a large amount of damage to it.
- After destroying a wall, Engineers will attack the closest building but do little damage.
- Engineers ignore rallies.
- Engineers aren't good against buildings and enemy troops and can be killed easily.
Historical Description[edit | edit source]
In the trenches of France, troops would use bombs to collapse an enemy trench. Miners were used to dig under enemy trenches and destroy them.
Visuals[edit | edit source]
Looks like a British soldier, with Tommy helmet (derived from models from Agincourt). He's wearing a trench coat.
Attacking Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Try to use two Engineers to destroy one wall. That way, if one Engineer dies before it can destroy a wall, the second wall Engineer can destroy the wall since it used the first Engineer as a distraction.
- If a base has multiple compartments, it is suggested to bring many Engineers to break them.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|