“Well-armed and plentiful, these troops are effective at tearing down enemy buildings”
General Information Edit
- Expert Infantry can damage buildings very easy and quickly. They are also good against cavalry.
- Expert Infantry would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- Expert Infantry can get destroyed easily by Splash Damage Structures such as mortars.
- Expert Infantry is weak against other infantry.
Historical Description Edit
Attacking Strategies Edit
- If used in large groups; Expert Infantry can be devastating and can destroy a base easily; if not in heavy fire.
- Mortars are devastating against Expert Infantry and can kill a group of them in a few hits if in the range of the impact. Spread your Expert Infantry around so the mortar would have to hit each infantry to kill it and that its impact would not affect other infantry as well or deploy a few heavy cavalry to destroy it.
- Redoubts can likewise be devastating against Expert Infantry if not dealt with appropriately. Keep your Infantry away from it until it is destroyed or position them to destroy it quickly.
- Use ranged infantry such as riflemen to support Expert Infantry
- Expert Infantry can be used as a distraction for many defenses and can help protect ranged infantry such as riflemen from heavy fire from defenses.
Defensive Strategies Edit
- The level 12 Garrison can train up Expert Infantry to help defend the village from attackers. Put the garrison defended and inside walls or behind a structure for that will have the same effect As walls. That way, the garrison can train elite infantry without getting attacked for a short amount of time. It is recommended that a garrison should be close to the Acropolis since training infantry will be quicker than usual.
- The level 9 Ambush Trap deploys Expert Infantry when triggered by enemy troops are too close to it. It is suggested to put in areas where enemies may deploy in heavy cavalry.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.