“A Factory lets you build and house advanced troops. Upgrade it to unlock new units.”
Levels[edit | edit source]
General Information[edit | edit source]
The Factory allows advanced units to be produced, and it can be built in the Enlightenment Age. Research needs to be carried out at the Blacksmith to upgrade Factory units. Factory units share the same troops capacity as Barracks Units that can be increased following the Barracks upgrade or Standing Army Technology research.
Constructing the 2nd Factory at Global Age also won't add Troops Capacity but will provide another production line for Factory. Each Factory can only produce units type up to its own building level. But the level of the units type, always refer to the last unit's upgrade at the Armory.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
Buildings Quantity Statistics[edit | edit source]
|Age||Max Number of Factories|
|Cold War Age|
Building Statistics[edit | edit source]
|Level||Build Cost||Upgrade Time||Citizens Needed||XP Gain||HP||Unit Available for Research||Age Unlocked|
|1||30,000||4d||4||850||2,500||Gatling Gun||Enlightenment Age|
|3||120,000||7d||3,245||4,250||Heavy Tank||Industrial Age|
|8||250,000||13d 12h||4,655||8,265||MRL||Cold War Age|
|10||265,000||15d 12h||5,035||10,930||-||Space Age|
|14||285,000||17d 12h||5,350||-||Information Age|
Boosts[edit | edit source]
- Chapter 1: Increases troop capacity by 2.
- Chapter 2: Increases troop capacity by 3.
- Chapter 3: Increases troop capacity by 5.
- Chapter 5: Increases troop capacity by 5.
- Chapter 4: Factory produces Heavy Tank when destroyed
- Chapter 3 : Reduce unit's training time by 10%
The Romans get a 10% boost to army size (rounds down).
The French get a 20% reduction to training time.
- Factory Hitpoints: +3% Factory hitpoints (5 levels)
VIP Bonuses[edit | edit source]
Building Upgrade Resource Cost
- Level 9 : 5%
- Level 12 : 10%
- Level 15 : 15%
Factory Troop Training Time
- Level 7 : 10%
- Level 10 : 15%
- Level 14 : 20%
Parliament[edit | edit source]
Base Financing: Army
- Reduce cost of Army building upgrades by 10,000 Oil (to a minimum of Free)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Upgrading the Factory unlocks new factory troop upgrades; while upgrading the Armory building is not required to upgrade them (e.g., an Atomic Age Armory can upgrade Digital Age troops if the base has one Digital Factory).
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|