“Hunting is great for a primitive society, but when you need a LOT of food, you'll want to start farming.”
Levels[edit | edit source]
Graphic vary on the nation type from level 4 up to level 12.
From level 13, all nations have same design.
General Information[edit | edit source]
- The Farm is first unlocked in the Bronze Age and it provides the player with Food.
- Upgrading a Farm increases its Food production rate and its storage capacity.
- The Crop Rotation Technology increases the Farm's production rate as well as the limit of Farms that you can build.
- The Farm's Food production rate also gets a boost with Pyramids.
- Attackers can steal half of the food stored in a farm, so collect from farms often.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
Boosts[edit | edit source]
- Chapter 1: +1 Farm limit
- Chapter 2: +5% Farm harvest
- Chapter 3: +1 Farm limit
- Chapter 5: +5% Farm harvest
- Chapter 1: +5% Farm harvest
- Chapter 3: +5% Farm harvest
The Pyramids wonder confers these bonuses to Farms
- Farm Boost: +20%
Emperor Moctezuma in the University confers these bonuses to Farms
- Farm Production: Increases Farm production by +10% (5 levels)
- Farm Upgrade Cost: Decreases Farm upgrade cost by -2% (5 levels)
VIP Bonuses[edit | edit source]
Food from Farms
- Level 1 : 3%
- Level 3 : 6%
- Level 5 : 10%
- Level 7 : 15%
- Level 11 : 20%
- Level 15 : 25%
Building Upgrade Resource Cost
- Level 9 : 5%
- Level 12 : 10%
- Level 15 : 15%
Parliament[edit | edit source]
- Farm production +2 ~ 20%
- Farms storage +1 ~ 10%
Base Financing: Economic
- Reduce cost of Economic building upgrades by 1,000 ~ 85,000 Food/Gold (to a minimum of Free)
Explanatory Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Pyramids increases Food production of nearby Farms by 20%
- Chapter 3 of Crop Rotation increases Food production of all Farms by 5%
- From Level 13 to Level 14 It takes 6 days. In 6 days you produce 1,970X24X6=283,680 Then: (283,680/200)/24 = 59.1 extra days. This puts the Payback time from 291.7 to 350.8
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|