“Circle a target, performing 2 powerful strafing runs and suppresing buildings (causing them to operate slower). To deploy our aircraft, tap any building, or unit in enemy's base. When they've finished their attack, they may be redeployed.”
General Information Edit
The standard A.I. of a Fighter is that it circles a target, performing 2 powerful strafing runs and suppressing defense buildings (causing them to operate slower). Fighters are good against heavy armored units such as Heavy Cavalry due to having 20 times more bonus damage against them. They are also extremely useful to suppress enemy defense buildings as they operate 50% slower when suppressed and can be easily taken down by your grounds units. However, Fighters can be taken down easily by an Air Defense or a Tower. The order of planes to attack is sorted by the amount of health in descending order, while the unused planes will be at the end of the list.</span>
To deploy a Fighter, tap any building or unit in the enemy's base. When they've finished their attack, they take a few seconds to refuel, and when done, go to your unit bar for redeployment.
Fighter take up 1 space in the Airstrip. They are trained in 30 minutes. They have a range of 4.
|Name||Age||AirStrip Level||Hitpoints||Damage Per Second||DPS vs Defenders||Cost||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Experience Gain|
|Biplane Mk.1||Industrial Age||1||2,160||187||3,740||250||-||-||-|
|Fighter Mk.1||Global Age||3||2,894||242||4,840||365||140,000||6d||1,395|
|Strike Fighter Mk.1||Atomic Age||4||3,864||300||6,000||560||200,000||7d||1,515|
|Strike Fighter Mk.2||4,056||309||6,180||585||210,000|
|Strike Fighter Mk.3||4,236||320||6,400||620||220,000|
|Strike Fighter Mk.4||4,452||336||6,720||650||230,000|
|Strike Fighter Mk.5||4,680||353||7,060||680||240,000|
|Strike Fighter Mk.6||4,914||371||7,420||720||250,000|
|Supersonic Fighter Mk.1||Cold War Age||5||5,160||390||7,800||735||255,000||7d 12h||1,575|
|Supersonic Fighter Mk.2||5,406||408||8,160||760||260,000|
|Supersonic Fighter Mk.3||5,651||426||8,520||790||265,000|
|Supersonic Fighter Mk.4||5,933||448||8,960||825||265,000||8d||1,630|
|Supersonic Fighter Mk.5||6,229||471||9,420||850||265,000|
|Supersonic Fighter Mk.6||6,541||494||9,880||880||265,000|
|Veteran Fighter Mk.1||Space Age||6||6,869||520||10,400||915||270,000||8d 12h||1,685|
|Veteran Fighter Mk.2||7,213||545||10,900||990||270,000|
|Veteran Fighter Mk.3||7,574||570||11,400||1,030||270,000|
|Veteran Fighter Mk.4||7,954||596||11,920||1,070||275,000||8d 12h||1,745|
|Veteran Fighter Mk.5||8,352||621||12,420||1,115||275,000|
|Veteran Fighter Mk.6||8,770||645||12,900||1,160||275,000|
|Advanced Fighter Mk.1||Digital Age||7||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|Advanced Fighter Mk.2||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|Advanced Fighter Mk.3||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|Advanced Fighter Mk.4||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|Advanced Fighter Mk.5||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|Advanced Fighter Mk.6||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD|
- Chapter 1 : Increases Fighters attack by 10%.
- Chapter 4 : Increases Fighters health by 10%.
- Chapter 5 : Increases all Airstrip Units health by 10%
- Fighters Damage: +3% damage of Fighter aircraft (10 Levels).
- Aircraft Upgrade Cost: -5% upgrade resource costs for Aircraft (5 levels).
- Fighters Hitpoints: +6% hitpoints of Fighter aircraft (5 levels).
The Statue of Liberty wonder confers these bonuses to the Fighters:
- Airstrip units damage: +20%
- The Heritage at the Library Chapter 1 increases this airstrip units damage bonus from +20% to +22%.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Planes get hurt mostly because of the idle run (second run, finding nearby target if the original target got destroyed). Try to use the least number of planes needed, to preserve the health of your fleet.
- For maximum loot during loot raids, use saboteurs to destroy the defensive buildings and use the fighter aircrafts to kill the defending troops from garrisons and stables. Once all the defensive buildings are destroyed, use raiders to loot everything of that base.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Great Leader Research • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|