“Provides medical aid, healing your troops in an area until the supplies run out. Heals based on a percentage of a unit's max hitpoints, so it's stronger on high-health troops.”
General Information[edit | edit source]
- First Aid is a Tactic that is unlocked when you first build the War Academy. It heals troops within a certain radius from where it is deployed.
- Since it heals by % of max hitpoints instead of by a fixed amount, it is effective on high-hitpoint units like Generals and Heavy Cavalry but does little for troops with low hitpoints like Ranged Infantry.
- The effect of First Aid is stackable. Example: If you have 2 level 1 First Aid and use them at the same time on the same target, it will be healed for 6% per heal instead of the normal 3% per heal.
Library / University Boosts[edit | edit source]
- Battle Tactics, Chapter 1 will increase the duration of this tactic by 20%.
- Battle Tactics, Chapter 2 will increase the tactic's healing by 10%. (3,3% and 4,4% healing, not 13% and 14%)
VIP Bonuses[edit | edit source]
War Tactics Traing Time
- Level 7 : 10%
- Level 10 : 15%
- Level 15 : 20%
Statistics[edit | edit source]
|Strength||Keeps your troops alive (especially Generals, Heavy Cavalry, and Heavy Tank)|
|Weakness||Units with low max hitpoints are healed slower|
|Level||Cost||Radius||Heals||Duration||Pulse||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||XP Reward||War Academy Level|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.