|Building Style||North European|
|Unit Style||North European|
Training and Friendship
- Reduces the time it takes to train an army by 20%.
- French players can receive +3 Alliance Troops initially. They can receive +3 more in the Gunpowder Age.
Benefits and Disadvantages
- Troops are trained much more quickly.
- Cavalry troops have much more damage while minimizing causalities.
- More Alliance troops can help in attacks. The French are referred to one of the best nations in the game. The chevalier are arguably the very best of all the special units.
- French special unit is one of the best units to donate
- No economic or defensive bonuses.
- Atomic age players can replace tanks with apc, so french tanks loses value
Unique UnitsThe French Unique Heavy Cavalry units can inflict more damage on their enemies and have more health than a standard heavy cavalry unit. Click the images to go to the pages on the troop specified.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.