“Summons an alied fighter aircraft that fires a missile at the first enemy aircraft unit in range, dealing area of effect damage to all nearby enemy aircraft. This trap dose not target ground troops.”
General Information Edit
- The GCI Radar (Ground-controlled interception Radar) is a trap that is triggered by nearby Aircraft. When triggered, it would strike the Aircraft with missiles severely damaging it.
- It is unlocked in the Information Age
- It requires 2 citizens to build or upgrade.
- They are considered the most important defense in the game; attackers fear them more than any other defense. When scouting a base for an alliance mate, locating them is the most important scouting measure
- They also target helicopters; so any flying objects; including the general Zhukov
- These are good to place near important defensive buildings including but not limited to the rocket arsenal, bunkers, and the Burj Al Arab, because the enemy will likely try to deploy fighters to deal with the defenders coming out of them
|Level||Build Cost||Re-Arm Cost||Upgrade Time||Citizens Needed||Range||Aircraft Damage||Damage Type||Aircarft Range||Experience Gain||Age Unlocked|
|1||94,500||15d 12h||2||3||16,111?||Single Target Splash||10||4,150||Information Age|
- Traps upgrade Time: Decreases the time of upgrading Traps by 1% (10 levels).
- Traps upgrade Cost: Decreases the cost of upgrading Traps by 1% (10 levels).
- Chapter 4 : Increases defender attack by 10%
- Chapter 2 : Increases defender attack by 10%.
- Chapter 5 : +10% Defender attack.
- Chapter 1 : Increases Damage of GCI Radar Aircraft by 10%
- Chapter 2 : Increases Flight Speed of GCI Radar Aircraft by 35%
- Chapter 3 : Increases GCI Radar Limit by 1
- Chapter 4 : Increases Damage of GCI Radar Aircraft by 10%
- Chapter 5 : GCI Radar Cannot be Disabled by Satellites
VIP Bonuses Edit
Building Upgrade Resource Cost
- Level 9 : 5%
- Level 12 : 10%
- Level 15 : 15%
Base Financing: Defense
- Reduce cost of Defense building upgrades by 10,000 Oil (to a minimum of Free)
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|