“Produces soldiers when the town is under attack. Good against attacking soldiers. Upgrades will also affect level of Town Center defenders.”
- Garrisons are defensive buildings that will spawn Heavy Infantry once enemy troops go into its range.
Defensive Strategies Edit
- It is a good idea to protect Garrisons behind Walls so that they cannot be easily destroyed by enemy forces.
- Do not entrap a Garrison with just Walls or Heavy Infantry spawned by the building won't be able to attack enemies. Put in a Gate to let them out.
- Garrisons spawn faster if they are within the radius of the Acropolis.
Building Quantity StatisticsEdit
||Defenders Per Wave
||First Wave Time
||Additional Waves Time
|8||5,250,000||8d||3,245||Shock Infantry||7,375||Industrial Age
|9||7,500,000||10d||3,950||Assault Infantry||8,115||Global Age
|10||9,250,000||6||12d||5,455||Elite Infantry||13,146||Atomic Age
|11||13,600,000||13d||5,700||Valiant Infantry||13,715||Cold War Age
The Fortification Technology at the Library confers the following bonuses to the Garrison:
- Chapter 1 : Increases Garrison health by 20%.
- Chapter 2 : Increases Garrison defender attack by 10%.
- Chapter 3 : Increases Garrison limit by 1.
- Chapter 4 : Increases Garrison health by 10%.
- Chapter 5 : -50% Garrison first wave spawn time.
The research of the Leader Catherine the Great in the University confers the following bonuses to the Garrison:
- Level 2 Garrison Defender Damage: Increase 3% Garrison defender damage per each skill level researched.
- Level 2 Garrison Hitpoints: Increase 3% Garrison hitpoints per each skill level researched.
- Level 2 Garrison Defender Hitpoints: Increase 3% Garrison defender hitpoints per each skill level researched.
- Level 3 Garrison Upgrade Cost: Reduce 1% Garrison upgrade cost per each skill level researched.
- The type of defenders stationed at the Town Center and Colosseum is the same as that of the highest level Garrison.