“Allows your defenders to move through your walls and attack enemies.”
- Gate allow defensive troops and Roads to pass through Walls.
- Severely weaker than Walls, Gates are a weak point, and should only be used to allow defensive troops to move through them.
- Guerillas and event troops such as Shinobis can walk through Gates whilst being unnoticed by defensive buildings.
- A Gate cannot be rotated manually, and must be placed next to a Wall to rotate
- A Gate cannot be placed next to another Gate, unless placed diagonally.
- You can start using Food as an alternative resources to upgrade Gate at level 9.
- You can start using Wall Manual (stored in Archive) as an alternative resources to upgrade Gate at level 5 after 6.6 Update.
- After researching Ramparts in the Library available at level 2. Ramparts chapter 2 will increase Wall, Gate and Bastion health by 10%.
- Studying Chief Hiawatha at the University will give a 20% discount on all Walls, Gates and Bastions (2 areas of study at a maximum of 3% on one and 1% on the other, 5 levels each).
- Studying Sultan Saladin at the University (lvl 4 Wall, Gate and Bastion Hitpoints) adds 3% (10 levels) additional Hitpoints.
- The Wall Blessing adds a 30% health boost to Walls, Gates, and Bastions.
- The Kremlin provides a 20% Hitpoint boost to Walls, Gates and Bastions (22% after researching Heritage level 3 in the Library).
|Cold War Age|
|Build Time||HP||Age Unlocked|
|5||30,000 / 1||5,440|
|6||90,000 / 2||7,040||Medieval Age|
|7||200,000 / 3||8,880|
|8||500,000 / 4||10,080||Gunpowder Age|
|9||1,000,000 / 1,000,000 / 5||11,280|
|10||3,000,000 / 3,000,000 / 6||12,480||Enlightenment Age|
|11||4,000,000 / 4,000,000 / 7||13,680|
|12||5,000,000 / 5,000,000 / 8||14,880||Industrial Age|
|13||6,000,000 / 6,000,000 / 9||16,680|
|14||7,000,000 / 7,000,000 / 10||18,350||Global Age|
|15||8,000,000 / 8,000,000 / 11||24,000||Atomic Age|
|16||9,000,000 / 9,000,000 / 12||27,600||Cold War Age|
|17||10,000,000 / 10,000,000 / 12||31,740|
|18||11,000,000 / 11,000,000 / 14||36,140||Space Age|
|19||12,000,000 / 12,000,000 / 15||Digital Age|
|20||13,000,000 / 13,000,000 / 15|
|21||14,000,000 / 14,000,000 / 15||56,221?||Information Age|
|22||15,000,000 / 15,000,000 / 16||65,288|
- Version 5.1 introduced a feature that allowed players to upgrade certain levels of Walls and Gates from level 9 and above by using Food.
- 6.6 Update introduced a feature that allowed players to upgrade certain levels of Walls and Gates from level 5 and above by using Wall Manual in Archive.
- The Ramparts Technology research at Library confers the following bonuses to Wall:
- The Palisades Technology research at Library confers the following bonuses to Wall:
- The Trenches Technology research at Library confers the following bonuses to Wall:
- +10% Gate health in World War battles
- The research from Chief Hiawatha at the University confers these bonuses to the Wall:
- The research from Sultan Saladin at the University confers these bonuses to the Wall:
- The Wall Blessing give a 30% health boost to Walls and Gates.
Building Upgrade Resource Cost
- Level 9 : 5%
- Level 12 : 10%
- Level 15 : 15%
Base Financing: Fortifications
- Reduce cost of Wall upgrades by 2 ~ 18% (to a minimum of Free)
- Reduce cost of Wall upgrades in Wall Manuals by 1 (to a minimum of 1)
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|