“Allows your defenders to move through your walls and attack enemies.”
General Information Edit
- Gate allow defensive troops and Roads to pass through Walls.
- Severely weaker than Walls, Gates are a weak point, and should only be used to allow defensive troops to move through them.
- Guerillas and event troops such as Shinobis can walk through Gates whilst being unnoticed by defensive buildings.
- A Gate cannot be rotated manually, and must be placed next to a Wall to rotate
- A Gate cannot be placed next to another Gate, unless placed diagonally.
- You can start using Food as an alternative resources to upgrade Gate at level 9.
- You can start using Wall Manual (stored in Archive) as an alternative resources to upgrade Gate at level 5 after 6.6 Update.
- After researching Ramparts in the Library available at level 2. Ramparts chapter 2 will increase Wall, Gate and Bastion health by 10%.
- Studying Chief Hiawatha at the University will give a 20% discount on all Walls, Gates and Bastions (2 areas of study at a maximum of 3% on one and 1% on the other, 5 levels each).
- Studying Sultan Saladin at the University (lvl 4 Wall, Gate and Bastion Hitpoints) adds 3% (10 levels) additional Hitpoints.
- The Wall Blessing adds a 30% health boost to Walls, Gates, and Bastions.
- The Kremlin provides a 20% Hitpoint boost to Walls, Gates and Bastions (22% after researching Heritage level 3 in the Library).
- Version 5.1 introduced a feature that allowed players to upgrade certain levels of Walls and Gates from level 9 and above by using Food.
- 6.6 Update introduced a feature that allowed players to upgrade certain levels of Walls and Gates from level 5 and above by using Wall Manual in Archive.
- After researching Ramparts in the Library available at level 2. Ramparts chapter 2 will increase Walls and Gates health by 10%.
- Studying Chief Hiawatha at the University will give a 10% discount on all Walls and Gates (2 areas of study at a maximum of 5% each).
- Studying Sultan Saladin at the University (lvl 4 Walls and Gates Hitpoints) give completed 30% additional Hitpoints
- The Wall Blessing give a 30% health boost to Walls and Gates.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.