“Generals are powerful troops able to take and deal far more damage than regular soldiers. Genghis Khan is an aggressive general with a strong attack and good attack range. Fielding Genghis Khan doesn't prevent you from bringing any other active generals you have.”
General Information Edit
Historical Description Edit
Genghis Khan (1162-1227), was the founder of the Mongol Empire, leading the nomadic horse riders to victory across Asia, Eastern Europe and into Africa. A brilliant tactician in the field, Khan was also extremely proficient in siege warfare. The Mongols were ruthless in battle. Enemies were offered the chance to surrender peacefully, paying the Mongols a hefty tax but retaining control of their own affairs - if they refused, their cities were destroyed and their people slaughtered. At the time of Khan's death, his empire stretched from Iran to Korea.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Genghis Khan can tank up defensive damage and deal damage to enemy defenses/Troops.
- AVOID Ballista Towers, Cannon Towers, and Anti-Tank Guns with Genghis Khan. These defensive Buildings are designed to take out any Troop/General that has high hit-points.
- A good way to avoid the Cannon Towers is to rally straight back out of your clean path near Buildings, bringing your Troops back with your Generals to help escort him/her or for Genghis Khan to kill any Heavy Cavalry, foot Troops, or General stalking your Troops.
- Avoid rallying at 45 degree angles, since your Troops are defenseless until meeting the rally point, and it is very possible Cannon Towers, and Troops can kill Genghis Khan and your Troops if you pass by the defensive Buildings.
- If you are attacking without Tanks with your Troops, Genghis Khan can take up some of the damage, and is best used to take out Mortar fire. Beware not to rally your troops with Genghis Khan to a Mortar that can still hit your troops, since Genghis Khan will be the only one left alive.
|Level||Hitpoints||DPS||DPS against Generals||Troops/Army|
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|