|Building Style||North European|
|Unit Style||North European|
Improved Rally and Attacking
- Decreases the cooldown on rally by 5 seconds.
- Increases the duration of rally by 100%
- As of Version 3.0.150, German players gain a 15% attack bonus upon a multiplayer victory.
Tip: The Teutonic Fury is an exclusive Tactic of the German Nation. It applies to all deployed attack troops, however it is not added directly to your Troop stats in your base. Once you win a battle, the Teutonic Fury will apply to the next attack you will make, be it a multiplayer attack or world war.
Benefits and Disadvantages
- Has a tactical advantage as this nation is able to use the Rally command more frequently in battle.
- Once the Rally speed bonus effect becomes available its effects last longer, allowing troops to cross distances more quickly.
- 15% attack bonus after a victory allows German troops to have the highest damage output of all Nations.
- Although this nation receives an improved Rally option, it must be used tactfully in order to be of any benefit.
- This nation lacks any additional economic or defensive bonuses.
- Only an advanced level player can take advantage of the full potential of this nation.
Unique UnitsThe German unique assault heavy infantry unit has 20%+ damage than standard assault heavy infantry units they replace. Click the images to go to the pages on the troop specified.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Great Leader Research • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|