“There's gold in them there hills!”
- The Gold Mine provides Gold for the player.
- All the Gold Mines are found by clearing Forests, except for the third one, which must be bought with food.
- The time to replenish increases every time you upgrade your Town Center.
- The Gold Mine has a chance to produce Metal every time you collect from a mine.
- The Hanging Gardens wonder reduces the collect time by 50%, the regeneration time by 20% and increases the gather amount by 20% once placed in the wonders radius.
- You can use Crowns to prospect Gold Mines early, allowing you to extract Gold from them at once.
|Variables that Affect the Base Statistic (These Boosts are not included in the Info Below or shown in brackets)
|Research at the Library confers these bonuses to Gold Mines:
Emperor Moctezuma at the University confers these bonuses to Gold Mines:
- Mining & Gathering Time: Decrease time to collect by +18% (5 levels)
- Mining & Gathering Yield: Increase gather amount by +20% (5 levels)