“There's gold in them there hills!”
Description[edit | edit source]
- The Gold Mine provides Gold for the player.
- All the Gold Mines are found by clearing Forests, except for the third one, which must be bought with food.
- The time to replenish increases every time you upgrade your Town Center.
- The Gold Mine has a chance to produce Metal every time you collect from a mine.
- The Hanging Gardens wonder reduces the collect time by 50%, the regeneration time by 20% and increases the gather amount by 20% once placed in the wonders radius.
- You can use Crowns to prospect Gold Mines early, allowing you to extract Gold from them at once.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
|Variables that Affect the Base Statistic (These Boosts are not included in the Info Below or shown in brackets)|
|Research at the Library confers these bonuses to Gold Mines:
|Age||Number Available||Time Needed to Replenish||Harvest Time||Citizens Required||Harvest Amount||Chance at||Found|
|Classical Age||2(3)||1h 20m||~1,800||40% (50%)||2-3|
|Gunpowder Age||2h 40m||~5,000||50% (60%)||3-6|
VIP Bonuses[edit | edit source]
Building Upgrade Resource Cost
- Level 9 : 5%
- level 12 : 10%
- level 15 : 15%
Parliament[edit | edit source]
Base Financing: Economic
- Reduce cost of Economic building upgrades by 1,000 ~ 85,000 Food/Gold (to a minimum of Free)
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.