“While their shots do little at enemy buildings, these troops are experts at dealing enemy foot troops. These unique British troops do more damage and have +1 range!”
Green Jacket Rifleman is a British level 10 unique Ranged Infantry unit unlocked in Atomic Age. Its predecessor is King's Royal Rifleman and can be upgraded to RGJ Rifleman. This British unique unit replaces Veteran SMG. It is upgraded in level 10 Armory.
General Information Edit
- Like all ranged infantry, Green Jacket Rifleman can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly, as they have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry.
- Green Jacket Rifleman aren't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- Green Jacket Rifleman are ranged units and can destroy buildings over walls.
- Green Jacket Rifleman would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- If there are enemy units nearby, Green Jacket Rifleman would attack them.
- As a British unique unit, Green Jacket Rifleman has 15% more damage and +1 more attack range than regular Ranged Infantry.
Historical Description Edit
The British Green Jacket Brigade was formed in 1948, then reorganized into the Royal Green Jackets 'large regiment' 18 years later. They trace their lineage back 200 years to the Royal American Regiment, the first British unit to forgo the famous redcoat and instead wear green for camouflage. Later renamed King's Royal Rifle Corps, the Royal Americans pioneered individual skirmish tactics, emphasizing mobility and shooting from cover over traditional massed line fire. To honor their light infantry heritage, the Green jackets carried no colors and marched 20 paces faster than Army standard.
- The Green Jacket Rifleman wears a green-colored Beret, green-colored long sleeved shirt, green-colored haversack, green-colored pouches, grey straps and belt, blue vest, brown long sleeved pants, and brown ankle boots. An Anti-gas cape can be seen on the back of the rifleman. The Rifleman is holding a STEN Mark V submachine gun with a 32 round-detachable box magazine.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Green Jacket Rifleman has low health; making them vulnerable to defenses. Use Heavy Infantry as meat shields to protect the Green Jacket Rifleman.
- Green Jacket Rifleman is cheap and can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use Green Jacket Rifleman to protect heavy infantry from other infantry so your Heavy Infantry won't get distracted.
- Since Green Jacket Rifleman can deal more damage to foot troops, bringing some along with Heavy Infantry and/or Heavy Cavalry will help deal with pesky defending foot troops!
- Make sure to keep the Green Jacket Rifleman behind your 'meat shields' or away from danger.
Defensive Strategies Edit
- Green Jacket Rifleman can be used as good Alliance Troops. One example is that they can shoot over walls to attack troops of the attackers forcing the troops to destroy the wall to kill them. Another thing is that they're good against other Heavy Infantry.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|