“While their shots do little at enemy buildings, these troops are experts at dealing enemy foot troops. These unique British troops do more damage and have +1 range!”
The Green Jacket Rifleman is a British level 10 unique Ranged Infantry unit unlocked in the Atomic Age. Its predecessor is the King's Royal Rifleman. This British unique unit replaces the Veteran SMG. It is upgraded in the level 10 Armory.
General Information Edit
- Like all ranged infantry, the Green Jacket Rifleman can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly. They have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry than other type of unit.
- Green Jacket Rifleman isn't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- Green Jacket Rifleman is a ranged unit and can destroy buildings over walls.
- Green Jacket Rifleman will attack the closest building in front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- If there are enemy units nearby, Green Jacket Rifleman will attack them.
- As a British unique unit, Green Jacket Rifleman has 15% more damage and +1 more attack range than regular Veteran SMG.
Historical Description Edit
"The British Green Jacket Brigade was formed in 1948, then reorganized into the Royal Green Jackets 'large regiment' 18 years later. They trace their lineage back 200 years to the Royal American Regiment, the first British unit to forgo the famous redcoat and instead wear green for camouflage. Later renamed King's Royal Rifle Corps, the Royal Americans pioneered individual skirmish tactics, emphasizing mobility and shooting from cover over traditional massed line fire. To honor their light infantry heritage, the Green jackets carried no colors and marched 20 paces faster than Army standard."
- The Green Jacket Rifleman wears a green-colored Beret, green-colored long sleeved shirt, green-colored haversack, green-colored pouches, grey straps and belt, blue vest, brown long sleeved pants, and brown ankle boots. An Anti-gas cape can be seen on the back of the rifleman. The Rifleman is holding a STEN Mark V submachine gun with a 32 round-detachable box magazine.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Green Jacket Rifleman has low health; making it vulnerable to defenses. Use heavy infantry such as Elite Infantry as meat shields to protect the riflemen.
- Green Jacket Rifleman can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use them to protect heavy infantry from other infantry so your heavy infantry won't get distracted.
Defensive Strategy Edit
- The Green Jacket Rifleman can be used as good Alliance Troops. One example is that they can shoot over walls to attack troops of the attackers forcing the troops to destroy the wall to kill them. Another thing is that they're good against other heavy infantry.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|