"Well-armed and plentiful, these troops are effective at tearing down enemy buildings. These unique German soldiers deal more damage!"
The Heavy Bundeswehr is the level 12 German unique Heavy Infantry unit unlocked in the Cold War Age. Its predecessor is the Bundeswehr. It is researched in a level 11 armory. It replaces Valiant Infantry.
General Information Edit
- The Heavy Bundeswehr can damage buildings very easy and quickly. They are also good against cavalry.
- The Heavy Bundeswehr would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- The Heavy Bundeswehr can get destroyed easily by Mortars.
- The Heavy Bundeswehr are weak against other infantry.
- As a German unique unit, The Heavy Bundeswehr have 20% more damage than standard Valiant Infantry.
Historical Description Edit
"In the 1950s west Germany was tasked by NATO with rearming and adopting NATO ammunition standard in case of Soviet invasion. As the result, the Bundeswehr's arsenal of MG-3s was fitted with 7.62mm NATO chambering and adapted to use either continuous or disintegrating ammunitions belts.The Bundeswehr use Rheinmetall MG-3s to guard and patrol the west Germany side of Berlin wall, which defined the boundary between capitalism and communism in Europe for thirty years."
This soldier wears a gas mask and a green hood, a tool used in the fear and protection against chemical or nuclear fallout, if the M.A.D theory failed and nuclear war broke out. Germany was going to be the front of any invasion from the Soviet Union, who puppeted half of Eastern post-war Germany.
This unit has an attack bonus toward buildings and cavalry/tank units, so use this to your advantage. Try not to leave them unsupported, since they can perish easily.
They’re vulnerable to mortars, machine gun towers, and the powerful missile-silo, so try to avoid placing them in range of them and eliminate the silo quickly.
- Bundeswehr means "Federal Defense" in German.
- This is the second unit in the game to wear a gas mask, the first being an earlier German unit from the Industrial age makes the Wehrmacht.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|