“These raiders go straight for the enemy's resources, and deal 4x damage against them.”
The Heavy Cavalry Raider is a level 4 standard Raiders unit unlocked in the Medieval Age. Its predecessor is the Cavalry Raider and can be upgraded to the Dragoon Raider. It is researched in a level 5 Blacksmith.
General Information[edit | edit source]
- Heavy Cavalry Raiders are good against resource buildings; doing up to 400% more damage.
- Heavy Cavalry Raiders would attack the closest resource building but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- Heavy Cavalry Raiders are weak against defensive buildings.
Historical Description[edit | edit source]
Heavy Cavalry Raiders acted as scouts and skirmishers, but occasionally protect the flanks of the knights and infantry, chasing away enemy light cavalry. When the battle was fully engaged, they would charge at the enemy flank, shoot a single devastating volley at point-blank range and then attack the enemy with swords, without reloading.
Visuals[edit | edit source]
Attacking Strategies[edit | edit source]
- If a base has full resource producers such as the Farm or Caravan, use Heavy Cavalry Riders against them so you can reap all of its resources.
- If resource storage buildings such as the Mill or Market has a lot of loot, try bring in an army composition of Heavy Cavalry Raiders and recall them to destroy them.
- Surprisingly, Heavy Cavalry Raiders are strong against enemy infantry and can hold up a lot until they fall.
- When battle commenced, an army's Heavy Cavalry Raiders might be used in a flanking maneuver to seek out enemy stores and loot them.
Defensive Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Heavy Cavalry Raiders make good alliance troops. When the enemy spawns troops and the heavy horse raiders will rush to the scene to deal with them. They have a lot of hitpoints and thus; it will fall when there are too many enemies to deal with.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|