Well-armed and plentiful, these troops are effective at tearing down enemy buildings. These unique Japanese soldiers deal more damage.
The Heavy JSDF Soldier is the level 12 Japanese unqiue Heavy Infantry unit unlocked in the Cold War Age. Its predecessor is the JSDF Soldier. It is researched in a level 11 blacksmith. It replaces Valiant Infantry.
General Information Edit
- Heavy JSDF Soldier can damage buildings very easy and quickly. They are also good against cavalry.
- Heavy JSDF Soldier would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- Heavy JSDF Soldier can get destroyed easily by Splash Damage Structures such as mortars.
- Heavy JSDF Soldier are weak against other infantry.
- As a Japanese unique unit, Heavy JSDF Soldier has 20% more damage than the standard Valiant Infantry they replace.
Historical Description Edit
"The Japanese Constitution,which was written by U.S. General Douglas MacArthur's staff in 1946,expressly prohibits a millitary of any kind.Nevertheless,the constant threat of Soviet invasion during the Cold War persuaded America to allow the formation of the Japanese Self Defense Force. For nearly two decades Japanese soldiers were armed with outdated WWII-era firearms like the Type 99 light machine gun and even American M1 Garands and Carbines.But as their industries recovered,Japan developed weapons technology that was every bit as advanced as that of the United States and Soviet Union."
Attacking Strategies Edit
- If used in large groups; Heavy JSDF Soldier can be devastating and can destroy a base easily; if not in heavy fire.
- Mortars are devastating against Heavy JSDF Soldier and can kill a group of them in a few hits if in the range of the impact. Spread your Heavy JSDF Soldier around so the mortar would have to hit each Heavy JSDF Soldier to kill it and that its impact would not affect other Heavy JSDF Soldier as well or deploy a few heavy cavalry to destroy it.
- Use ranged infantry such as riflemen to support Heavy JSDF Soldier.
- Heavy JSDF Soldier can be used as a distraction for many defenses and can help protect ranged infantry such as riflemen from heavy fire from defenses.'
- JSDF stands for "Japan Self Defence Force"
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|