“These raiders go straight for enemy resources and deal 4x damage against them.”
The Heavy Motorcycle Raider is a level 8 standard Raiders unit unlocked in the Global Age. Its predecessor is the Motorcycle Raider and can be upgraded to the Veteran Motorcycle Raider. It is researched in a level 9 Armory.
General Information[edit | edit source]
- Heavy Motorcycle Raiders are good against resource buildings; doing up to 400% more damage.
- Heavy Motorcycle Raiders would attack the closest resource building but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- Heavy Motorcycle Raiders are weak against defensive buildings.
Historical Description[edit | edit source]
Motorcycles were a common sight in the battle fields of World War II. During the pre-war period alone the demand for motorcycles skyrocketed, this included motorcycles for military use, and BSA alone supplied 126,000 BSA M20 motorcycles to the British armed forces, starting in 1937 and continuing until 1950. Royal Enfield also produced motorcycles for the military, including a 125 cc lightweight motorcycle that could be dropped (in a parachute-fitted tube cage) from an aircraft.
Visuals[edit | edit source]
Attacking Strategies[edit | edit source]
- If a base has full resource producers such as the farm or caravans, use Heavy Motorcycle Riders against them so you can reap all of its resources.
- If resource storage buildings such as the mill or market has a lot of loot, try bring in an army composition of Heavy Motorcycle Raiders and recall them to destroy them.
- Surprisingly, Heavy Motorcycle Raiders are strong against enemy infantry and can hold up a lot until they fall.
- When battle commenced, an army's Heavy Motorcycle Raiders might be used in a flanking maneuver to seek out enemy stores and loot them.
Defensive Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Heavy Motorcycle Raiders make good alliance troops. When the enemy spawns troops and the heavy horse raiders will rush to the scene to deal with them. They have a lot of hitpoints and thus; it will fall when there are too many enemies to deal with.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|