“While their shots do little at enemy buildings, these troops are experts at dealing enemy foot troops.”
The Heavy Republic Rifleman is a level 11 Korean unique Ranged Infantry unit unlocked in the Cold War Age. Its predecessor is the Republic Rifleman. This Korean unique unit replaces the Veteran Rifleman. It is upgraded in the level 11 armory.
- Like all ranged infantry, the Heavy Republic Rifleman can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly. They have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry than other types of units.
- Heavy Republic Riflemen aren't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- Heavy Republic Riflemen are ranged units and can destroy buildings over walls.
- Heavy Republic Riflemen would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- If there are enemy units nearby, Heavy Republic Riflemen would attack them.
- As a Korean unique unit; the Heavy Republic Riflemen has 40% more damage than the standard Ranged Infantry.
"The Republic of Korea's contributions to the anti-communist forces of the Vietnam War were second only to those of the United States'. The South Korean army, navy, marines and air force sent a total of 300,000 troops to Vietnam, where they earned a reputation among the North Vietnamese for being especially fearsome opponents. Before withdrawing in 1973, The Republic of Korea recorded 41,000 enemy kills with only 3,800 troops lost, a ration of eleven to one."
They are seen wearing a Sliver uniform and helmet with a single chevron on the front, classifying them as privates. They carry a M16 rifle.
- Heavy Republic Riflemen have low health; making them vulnerable to defenses. Use Heavy Infantry such as Valiant Infantry as meat shields to protect the Heavy Republic Riflemen.
- Heavy Republic Riflemen are cheap and can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use Heavy Republic Riflemen to protect Heavy Infantry from other infantry so your Heavy Infantry won't get distracted.
- Since Heavy Republic Riflemen can deal more damage to foot troops, bringing some along with soldiers and/or cavalry will help deal with pesky defending foot troops!
- Make sure to keep the Heavy Republic Riflemen behind your 'meat shields' or away from danger.
- Use the Heavy Republic Riflemen to clean up outside buildings.==Defensive Strategy==
- Heavy Republic Rifleman can be used as good Alliance Troops. One example is that they can shoot over walls to attack troops of the attackers forcing the troops to destroy the wall to kill them. Another thing is that they're good against other heavy infantry.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|