“While their shots do little to enemy buildings, these troops are experts at dealing with enemy foot troops. These unique Korean troops deal more damage!”
Heavy Republic Rifleman is a level 11 Korean unique Ranged Infantry unit unlocked in Cold War Age. Its predecessor is Republic Rifleman and can be upgraded to Veteran Republic Rifleman. This Korean unique unit replaces Veteran Rifleman. It is upgraded in level 11 Armory.
General Information Edit
- Like all ranged infantry, Heavy Republic Rifleman can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly, as they have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry.
- Heavy Republic Rifleman aren't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- Heavy Republic Rifleman are ranged units and can destroy buildings over walls.
- Heavy Republic Rifleman would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- If there are enemy units nearby, Heavy Republic Rifleman would attack them.
- As a Korean unique unit; the Heavy Republic Rifleman has 40% more damage than the standard Ranged Infantry.
The Republic of Korea's contributions to the anti-communist forces of the Vietnam War were second only to those of the United States'. The South Korean army, navy, marines and air force sent a total of 300,000 troops to Vietnam, where they earned a reputation among the North Vietnamese for being especially fearsome opponents. Before withdrawing in 1973, The Republic of Korea recorded 41,000 enemy kills with only 3,800 troops lost, a ration of eleven to one.
They are seen wearing a Sliver uniform and helmet with a single chevron on the front, classifying them as privates. They carry a M16 rifle.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Heavy Republic Rifleman has low health; making them vulnerable to defenses. Use Heavy Infantry as meat shields to protect the Heavy Republic Rifleman.
- Heavy Republic Rifleman is cheap and can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use Heavy Republic Rifleman to protect heavy infantry from other infantry so your Heavy Infantry won't get distracted.
- Since Heavy Republic Rifleman can deal more damage to foot troops, bringing some along with Heavy Infantry and/or Heavy Cavalry will help deal with pesky defending foot troops!
- Make sure to keep the Heavy Republic Rifleman behind your 'meat shields' or away from danger.
Defensive Strategies Edit
- Heavy Republic Rifleman can be used as good Alliance Troops. One example is that they can shoot over walls to attack troops of the attackers forcing the troops to destroy the wall to kill them. Another thing is that they're good against other Heavy Infantry.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|