“While their shots do little to enemy buildings, these troops are experts at dealing with enemy foot troops. These unique Korean troops deal more damage!”
Heavy Singijeon is a level 7 Korean unique Ranged Infantry unit unlocked in Enlightenment Age. Its predecessor is Singijeon and can be upgraded to Righteous Rifleman. This Korean unique unit replaces Musketeer. It is upgraded in level 7 Blacksmith.
General Information Edit
- Like all ranged infantry, Heavy Singijeon can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly, as they have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry.
- Heavy Singijeon aren't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- Heavy Singijeon are ranged units and can destroy buildings over walls.
- Heavy Singijeon would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- If there are enemy units nearby, Heavy Singijeon would attack them.
- As a Korean unique unit; the Heavy Singijeon has 40% more damage than the standard Ranged Infantry.
Heavy Singijeon were a later, more advanced version of the shoulder-fired Singijeon rocket. As such, range was better and they packed a bigger punch, but accuracy was not much improved, and like all such weapons, the Heavy Singijeon periodically exploded spectacularly on launch with predictable results to the firer and his friends. These were as much psychological warfare weapons as anything else - seeing a volley of missiles streaking towards you tested the mettle of any medieval soldiers.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Heavy Singijeon has low health; making them vulnerable to defenses. Use Heavy Infantry as meat shields to protect the Heavy Singijeon.
- Heavy Singijeon is cheap and can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use Heavy Singijeon to protect heavy infantry from other infantry so your Heavy Infantry won't get distracted.
- Since Heavy Singijeon can deal more damage to foot troops, bringing some along with Heavy Infantry and/or Heavy Cavalry will help deal with pesky defending foot troops!
- Make sure to keep the Heavy Singijeon behind your 'meat shields' or away from danger.
Defensive Strategies Edit
- Heavy Singijeon can be used as good Alliance Troops. One example is that they can shoot over walls to attack troops of the attackers forcing the troops to destroy the wall to kill them. Another thing is that they're good against other Heavy Infantry.
- A misconception about the Singijeon is that the Singijeon is not a firearm as shown in the image; instead, it's actually a fire arrow rocket which was used for the Hwacha artillery weapon.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|