“For when you absolutely must have the biggest Tank on the battlefield. With much greater armor and firepower, it easily dispatches smaller tanks while absorbing tremendous punishment. However it has a very high population cost and the slow rate of fire can cause it to be bogged down by overwhelming odds.”
Heavy Tank is the 3rd type of Factory units players can use in the game. It is the most powerful unit in the game. With much greater armor and firepower, it easily dispatches smaller tanks while absorbing tremedous punishment. However it has a very high population cost and the slow rate of fire can cause it to be bogged down by overwhelming odds. Unlocked in the Industrial Age.
General Information Edit
Although your first factory must be upgraded to research heavy tank upgrades, your second factory only needs to be level 3 to build upgraded heavy tanks. For example, a second factory at level 3 can build Heavy Tank Mk.6 if you already researched it.
One common attacking strategy is to use an army composition consists mostly of Heavy Tanks. Combine with Heal Tactics, the Heavy Tanks can destroy enemy's base without losing a single unit. Just make sure they stay away from Anti-Tank Guns and Defender's Heaavy Tanks.
Name Age Factory Level HP DPS DPS vs Cavalry, General, Heavy Tanks Cost Upgrade Cost Upgrade Time Experience Gain Heavy Tank Mk1 Industrial Age 3 20,000 1,500 3,000 450 - - - Heavy Tank Mk2 22,000 1,650 3,300 455 80,000 8d 1,630 Heavy Tank Mk3 Global Age 4 25,300 1,815 3,630 650 180,000 10d 1,845 Heavy Tank Mk4 Atomic Age 6 29,100 2,000 4,000 800 210,000 12d 2,040 Heavy Tank Mk5 7 32,100 2,200 4,400 920 230,000 13d 2,130 Heavy Tank Mk6 Cold War Age 8 36,915 2,530 5,060 1,010 250,000 14d 2,200 Heavy Tank Mk7 9 40,607 2,783 5,566 1,100 260,000 15d 2,305 Heavy Tank Mk8 Space Age 10 42,638 2,922 5,844 1,265 270,000 16d 2,305 Heavy Tank Mk9 11 46,900 3,213 6,426 1,400 280,000 17d 2,400
The DPS above base on 1.5s time between fire.
- Chapter 3: Adds splash damage to Heavy Tank attack
- Chapter 4: -1 Heavy Tank troop space
- Chapter 3: Heavy Tank attacks 15% faster
- Heavy Tank Damage: +3% Heavy Tank damage (10 levels)
- Heavy Tank Hitpoints: +3% Heavy Tank hitpoints (10 levels)
- Heavy Tank spawns Machine Gunners when destroyed: Heavy Tank spawns 2 Machine Gun Infantries when destroyed.
The Versailles wonder confers these bonuses to the Heavy Tank:
- Hitpoint boost to both your attacking and defending troops: 10%
- The Heritage at the Library Chapter 1 increases the hitpoints bonus from +10% to +11%.
The Brandenburg Gate wonder confers these bonuses to the Heavy Tank:
- Factory unit damage: +20%
- The Heritage at the Library Chapter 1 increases this factory damage bonus from +20% to +22%.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|