“These siege units fire shots from a distance, dealing good damage to enemy buildings. They're completely defenseless against enemy troops though, so escort them with archers and other troops.”
General Information[edit | edit source]
- Honored Artillery can do efficient damage to buildings from a distance. They attack the building that is closest to them.
- Honored Artillery only targets buildings, not enemy troops, making them vulnerable and defenseless.
Historical Description[edit | edit source]
The M107 self-propelled gun was one of two mobile artillery platforms that formed the backbone of America’s long range fire support during the Vietnam War. The M107 and the M110 howitzer filled slightly different roles but used the same lightly-armored chassis, facilitating mass production and air-mobility. The M107 boasted greater range and accuracy than its higher-caliber cousin, which were vital qualities in the jungles of Vietnam. The M107 saw further action during the Yom Kippur War and the Iraq-Iran War, and it continues to serve in militaries around the world.
Note: the historical description doesn't change since Space Age unit upgrade.
Boosts[edit | edit source]
- Chivalry is a Level 2 Technology that increases the Range of Ranged Siege attack by 10%.
- Ballistics is a Level 3 Technology that decreases Siege troop space by 1 and increases attasck speed by 10%.
- Leonardo Da Vinci research increases by 30% hp and 30% damage.
Attacking Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Since Honored Artillery are defenseless against enemy troops, use troops such as Ranged Infantry to defend them.
- Use Heavy Infantry and Heavy Cavalry to help cover the Artillery from defensive buildings.
Defensive Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Honored Artillery is efficient alliance troops that can help defend City Centers. Their high damage can take out Generals and other strong units such as Heavy Cavalry. Honored Artillerys can also take a large amount of infantry if they are clumped together. Honored Artillery are also ranged so they can shoot over walls against enemy troops without being attacked by melee/low ranged units such as Heavy Infantry. This makes Honored Artillery the number one donated war troop for defense.
- Use the Angkor Wat to heal them as they attack enemy troops. That way, they can last longer as they are being attacked.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|