“These heavily-armored units will attack defensive buildings, distracting them at close range while your other troops do the damage. These unique Greek units have more hitpoints and do more damage.”
General Information Edit
- Honored Leopard Tank is the armored front runners among all troops. Its default behavior is to seek and destroy defenses. After all the defences are gone it will behave like a heavy infantry troop. With a large amount of hitpoints, it can endure more than any other troop of its age, as well as dealing a lot of damage before falling. However, its disadvantages are that it has low damage and can be killed easily by Ballista Towers, Cannon Towers or Anti-Tank Guns.
- As a Greek unique unit, it has more 10% more health than standard heavy cavalry and 25% more damage.
- It is one of the strongest units in the game; as well as the strongest heavy cavalry.
Historical Description Edit
The British Centurion main battle tank that rolled off the line at the end of World War II helped to obsolete the distinction between light, medium, and heavy tanks. Its successor, the Chieftain, was also well received but somewhat lacking in mobility. Having purchased hundreds of Chieftains, the shah of Iran agreed to work with the British on producing a faster version called the Shir. His order was canceled after the Iranian Revolution in 1979, but development went on and resulted four years later in a new tank dubbed the Challenger 1.
Superior horsepower allowed faster movement than the Chieftain despite adding six tons of weight. A secret composite called Chobham armor that it shared with the American M1 Abrams gave excellent protection, and its unusual rifled main gun provided great accuracy at extremne range. These qualities helped avoid any losses during the Gulf War while securing 300 tank kills, including the longest one ever at a distance of nearly 3 miles. Ultimately the UK replaced the Challenger 1 with the all-new Challenger 2 and sold off most of their inventory to Jordan.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Honored Leopard Tank has a lot of health but is slow and has low attack power, so use it in groups.
- Honored Leopard Tank is weak against many defenses grouped together.
- When pushing for trophies, you would need to destroy the Town Center or City Center. In many bases, the town center would be in the center of the base. First, train up an army of Honored Leopard Tank and a Wall Breacher. When attacking, deploy your Wall Breacher and wait till it destroys the necessary walls. Then, deploy all your Honored Leopard Tank units in the areas which the City Center is more close to. If there are a few defenses blocking the way, destroy them. Then rally your units to destroy the Town Center or City Center.
- Honored Leopard Tank would ignore defensive troops and would pursue their targets which are defensive buildings. However, if a defensive troop attacks it, the Honored Leopard Tank will attack back until the defensive troop is killed; thus making it distracted. Try to use and deploy Ranged Infantry or Heavy Infantry after deploying the units to eliminate the defensive troops.
Defensive Strategies Edit
- Honored Leopard Tank is a good alliance troop due to its high health; making it longer to kill them.
- Honored Leopard Tank units are spawned by Stable or Tank Depot. With their high health, they are good to slow down the enemies advance.
- The Reinforcements technology in the Library spawns Main the units in the forest and they attack troops of the attacker.
- The Leopard Tank is a German tank, but players whose bases are German do not have access to this tank.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|